1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I’m about to throw my ETH wallet address out there lol

May go on the Verge reddit start screaming about moon wraith fud and fomo and how this fud means buy more low. Then add my ETH deposit address :mjlol:

One of those dudes got too much and too hyped maybe I’ll get some free ETH for stanning:mjlol:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m about to throw my ETH wallet address out there lol

May go on the Verge reddit start screaming about moon wraith fud and fomo and how this fud means buy more low. Then add my ETH deposit address :mjlol:

One of those dudes got too much and too hyped maybe I’ll get some free ETH for stanning:mjlol:
Or hacked :francis:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Who knows breh at this point I’m just in it for the fukkery and the money just a bonus. :russ:

They certainly want us to think it’s coming.

I think they are computer nerds who have millions begging for their attention and their eating it up. Trynna be as dramatic as possible. They probably have tons of verge coins themselves, if they don't drop it they'll lose millions and have to hide in bolivia

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Download Electrum for any Bitcoins you own and open an account with Myetherwallet for all ER20 complaint ether tokens (i.e most of them). Those two should be mandatory at the least, both are free and easy to use, make a note of your recovery codes and keep it somewhere safe.

If you have upwards of $1k+ invested in cryptos and intend to be active you should really invest in a hard wallet, Ledger & Tezor being the two most popular. Exchanges do get hacked unfortunately, you should only leave a minor active float there

Is the wallet only for storing coins that aren't in use? I signed up for MEW, but not sure how I transfer coins that are in use there

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Knew bitcoin must be falling when my percentage of bitcoin is going up and my alt coins are up. But my money keeps falling :mjcry: