1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Man only thing wrong with this game is everyone just does 'what you're supposed to do' according to advice that isn't even really tested over a large enough sample size.

Like right now Bitcoin is getting dumped simply because it's the end of the year and well you gotta cash out before 2018 right? Not really, everyone is literally just following along like little horse and ponies with whatever the whales dictate.

Everyone assumes January will boom cause it does traditionally in the stock market, the whales want everyone to dump right before jan 1 so they can scarf it up before the boom. I just feel it's too predictable, cookie cutter, and by the playbook. It's just frustrating watching everyone just copy each other cause well 'that's what you're supposed to do'

Bitcoin would be more stable if there wasn't a bunch've uneducated panic on it every time someone with a lot of BTC starts manipulating the price. The game will mature I guess.

Can the game really survive off a mass coordination of pump and dumps online? Somethings got to give.

Regulation is coming, mainly because whales can control the entire market, a lot of it has to do with the fact Binance fees are so little and they can keep doing shytty trades that would otherwise kill them on other exchanges. With Binance now being the number 1 exchange you can see the manipulation in coins that aren't on it that can skyrocket, yet ones that should explode don't because the Binance whales just out chea havin fun with it.

If XRB had been on Binance and a few other smaller exchanges the shyt would be $4 right now, it's why ICX isn't flying like it.

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Regulation is coming, mainly because whales can control the entire market, a lot of it has to do with the fact Binance fees are so little and they can keep doing shytty trades that would otherwise kill them on other exchanges. With Binance now being the number 1 exchange you can see the manipulation in coins that aren't on it that can skyrocket, yet ones that should explode don't because the Binance whales just out chea havin fun with it.
It's disgusting, they don't realize they are damaging it long term, or they just don't care.
I'm just tight cause my Satoshi count is almost identical to last night but I'm down 400$ :pacspit:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
It's disgusting, they don't realize they are damaging it long term, or they just don't care.
I'm just tight cause my Satoshi count is almost identical to last night but I'm down 400$ :pacspit:

They don't care, they can still flip a 10% profit daily by setting up walls and driving down the and price selling high and buying on the dips.

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps

If XRB had been on Binance and a few other smaller exchanges the shyt would be $4 right now, it's why ICX isn't flying like it.
I keep hearing this. Who exactly are the "whales"? People that participate in insider trading?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I keep hearing this. Who exactly are the "whales"? People that participate in insider trading?

It can be a group of people, 1 person, an institution (Bank, Brokerage, another exchange) etc.

The goal is to keep the price lower to accumulate more of the coin at a lower price, any coin that has a really big future is getting that treatment on Binance.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It can be a group of people, 1 person, an institution (Bank, Brokerage, another exchange) etc.

The goal is to keep the price lower to accumulate more of the coin at a lower price, any coin that has a really big future is getting that treatment on Binance.

So those sell walls on Verge must meanit's got a bright future then huh? :mjgrin::troll:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: :>)

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Man only thing wrong with this game is everyone just does 'what you're supposed to do' according to advice that isn't even really tested over a large enough sample size.

Like right now Bitcoin is getting dumped simply because it's the end of the year and well you gotta cash out before 2018 right? Not really, everyone is literally just following along like little horse and ponies with whatever the whales dictate.

Everyone assumes January will boom cause it does traditionally in the stock market, the whales want everyone to dump right before jan 1 so they can scarf it up before the boom. I just feel it's too predictable, cookie cutter, and by the playbook. It's just frustrating watching everyone just copy each other cause well 'that's what you're supposed to do'

Bitcoin would be more stable if there wasn't a bunch've uneducated panic on it every time someone with a lot of BTC starts manipulating the price. The game will mature I guess.

Can the game really survive off a mass coordination of pump and dumps online? Somethings got to give.

There is nothing you can do with whales but buy into the coins too while they are priced lower.
These people are making millions per day flipping. They have too much power to even try to stop them beside regulations.
Hodl your btc and reap the long term benefit when it hits real numbers

Top 100 Richest Bitcoin Addresses and Bitcoin distribution