1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Brehs need to realize xrp ain' about to be no bitcoin money or no where close. You doing good if that 2 dollars turns to 5. It' already number 2 with 2 dollar coins. Not to mention they are going to add billions of coins every year
Read the whitepaper
Up till now I've been buying on coinbase then transferring to gdax, then to binance. Should I be buying somewhere else than coinbase for less fees?
Gemini Exchange. You can sell you crypto there as well and wire it back to your account. Easy cash out.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
People are right, do not look at xrp (ripple) has some form of long term currency. It mainly should be to increase your portfolio. The banks own/are heavily involved in xrp, so be careful investing thinking you are going to make some form of come up. BTC, ETH are the real long term coins you want to own.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm still without a wallet. Is it absolutely necessary? Is it only for security? Is a software wallet suffice or should I invest in a hardware wallet?
Download Electrum for any Bitcoins you own and open an account with Myetherwallet for all ER20 complaint ether tokens (i.e most of them). Those two should be mandatory at the least, both are free and easy to use, make a note of your recovery codes and keep it somewhere safe.

If you have upwards of $1k+ invested in cryptos and intend to be active you should really invest in a hard wallet, Ledger & Tezor being the two most popular. Exchanges do get hacked unfortunately, you should only leave a minor active float there

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
To everyone wondering why ripple is skyrocketing all of a sudden

Everyone is basically selling their ethereum and bitcoins for ripple because of the South Korean governemt's crackdown on bitcoin.
It's crazy how this can possibly keep happening. You can't ban every cryptocurrency that pops up, and then people will just hop onto that wave. This could go on for a long time in a lot of different places...which I think means the redistribution of wealth is going to be more chaotic and randomized WHICH IS GOOD because historically most money never left the top.

All I'm getting from this is the more you play the better chances you are going to have to win out on a lucky investment.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's crazy how this can possibly keep happening. You can't ban every cryptocurrency that pops up, and then people will just hop onto that wave. This could go on for a long time in a lot of different places...which I think means the redistribution of wealth is going to be more chaotic and randomized WHICH IS GOOD because historically most money never left the top.

All I'm getting from this is the more you play the better chances you are going to have to win out on a lucky investment.

And that's what I've been angling for...:youngsabo:

TBH we as black people not gonna win the old fashioned way like white people do in other industries when they have a virtual lock on things. textiles, metal, engineering... this cryptoshyt, this could be ours...:ld: I wish I had programming skills to make my own coin, or blockchain... instead of riding we need to create our wave... Just a thought.:manny:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
there's this new crypto game called ether tanks. seen it posted in the chat. basically you buy a tank. when somebody else buys the same tank you get a percentage. so the profits just keep adding up. barely got released and the prices are going up fast. was just released last night. everytime I reload the page I got more money. download the metamask wallet extension on chrome. then you can transfer ether to it and the game automatically connects to it. might be worth a shot. the cheapest tank is like 0.1 eth. an hour ago it was 0.7

EtherTanks - Decentralized Browser-Based Game

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
there's this new crypto game called ether tanks. seen it posted in the chat. basically you buy a tank. when somebody else buys the same tank you get a percentage. so the profits just keep adding up. barely got released and the prices are going up fast. was just released last night. everytime I reload the page I got more money. download the metamask wallet extension on chrome. then you can transfer ether to it and the game automatically connects to it. might be worth it even to just drop 100 in it. the cheapest tank is like 0.1 eth. an hour ago it was 0.7

Ether Tanks?!!?:ohhh:

FSP

Banned
Daps
there's this new crypto game called ether tanks. seen it posted in the chat. basically you buy a tank. when somebody else buys the same tank you get a percentage. so the profits just keep adding up. barely got released and the prices are going up fast. was just released last night. everytime I reload the page I got more money. download the metamask wallet extension on chrome. then you can transfer ether to it and the game automatically connects to it. might be worth it even to just drop 100 in it. the cheapest tank is like 0.1 eth. an hour ago it was 0.7

This is too hard.
Good stuff. Blockchain based gaming is going to be stupid. I'm starting to believe this blockchain is like a completely different type of internet entirely

FSP

Banned
Daps
And that's what I've been angling for...:youngsabo:

TBH we as black people not gonna win the old fashioned way like white people do in other industries when they have a virtual lock on things. textiles, metal, engineering... this cryptoshyt, this could be ours...:ld: I wish I had programming skills to make my own coin, or blockchain... instead of riding we need to create our wave... Just a thought.:manny:

It's a profitable thought :mjpls:

We can be racist af with it too..only buying/trading if you verified black :mjpls:

The Blackchain brehs :mjpls:

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
yea this shyt is genius when you think about it. we should fukk around and make a crypto game.
So Ethereum is like the Wordpress of blockchain based stuff?...that's hard too.

I can't code games that looks hard af, but C++ is looking like a necessary language to have right now