1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
long haul yes, look at cold wallets

Ripple only doubled in value since yesterday. But for those who bought it at under 20-30 cents. We are at 10-15x our initial investment.

:wow:

My prediction of 2017 crypto was right and wrong.
Assumed their would be some form of mass adoption
Assumed wallstreet would begin investing into crypto
- BTC at 4000 dollars (based on the 4x value per year of its existence)
- ETH to be at 200 dollars

Predicted altcoins would gain major traction
More app base exchanges (wrong for now)
Crypto security boom (wrong for now)
Businesses would begin to adopt use crypto (wrong for now)

2018 Predictions
- Consumer level mining will become obsolete beside shytcoin mining, so now it will be more of a guessing game on survivors and prediction of alt future values with good level difficulty mining
- Year of the altcoins - alts will have the most changes and higher rate of return. I personally in the middle of 2017 begun investing into all alts that I felt would make traction. The chances of coming out with in the negative in 2017 was very slim. Cheap altcoins will fukk up the game. 1 cent or 1% of 1 cent investments will hit 20-1000x initial investments

- BTC will only meet 2-4x of value, ETH 3-6x of value, BCH - 2x-5x of value, LTC - 3x-6x of value
- Higher volatility for these coins (BTC will have a major hits (a lot higher than before) and those who panic will lose)
- Same will apple to top 20 coins in those price ranges
- ETH will be overthrown by ripple (already happened)
- BTC will be overthrown by ripple (depends on app exchange developments, ease of buying, and bigger consumer adoption of crypto buyers)
- 2018 will be the altcoin scam year (verge outrage is nothing compared to what is coming)
- Government (not just U.S.) will get more involved into crypto regulations, where it effects the market
- Various Exchange hacks, much more malware connected to crypto so get your wallets

- ICO will be dead, market will be flooded with ICO until a better solution to combat current issue
- digital currency will finally get the respect it deserves (society will let technology win, it always has) and news/whomever will be covering how it can be an effective way of "helping" people day to day living

Altcoins will be the wave for brehs looking for a real come up next year, be on the look out. Let me know what y'all assume of 2018
The bolded will happen for sure.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Appreciate it breh. How long are windows to buy for the hottest/most sought after tokens?

Right now I'm just reading white papers on coins already on the market and seeing if their product is realistic. If I like what I read I proceed to buying.

No prob breh. I see some tokens having windows of a few weeks and others have like a month or two, I think that's just up to the company/project. They'll also have a time-based tier system where the earliest investors get bonus coins and that bonus decreases with each window.

I'm basically in the same boat as you, this weekend I'll be digging through white papers for like 6-8 coins and see what has real potential

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
long haul yes, look at cold wallets

Ripple only doubled in value since yesterday. But for those who bought it at under 20-30 cents. We are at 10-15x our initial investment.

:wow:

My prediction of 2017 crypto was right and wrong.
Assumed their would be some form of mass adoption
Assumed wallstreet would begin investing into crypto
- BTC at 4000 dollars (based on the 4x value per year of its existence)
- ETH to be at 200 dollars

Predicted altcoins would gain major traction
More app base exchanges (wrong for now)
Crypto security boom (wrong for now)
Businesses would begin to adopt use crypto (wrong for now)

2018 Predictions
- Consumer level mining will become obsolete beside shytcoin mining, so now it will be more of a guessing game on survivors and prediction of alt future values with good level difficulty mining
- Year of the altcoins - alts will have the most changes and higher rate of return. I personally in the middle of 2017 begun investing into all alts that I felt would make traction. The chances of coming out with in the negative in 2017 was very slim. Cheap altcoins will fukk up the game. 1 cent or 1% of 1 cent investments will hit 20-1000x initial investments
- BTC will only meet 2-4x of value, ETH 3-6x of value, BCH - 2x-5x of value, LTC - 3x-6x of value
- Higher volatility for these coins (BTC will have a major hits (a lot higher than before) and those who panic will lose)
- Same will apple to top 20 coins in those price ranges
- ETH will be overthrown by ripple (already happened)
- BTC will be overthrown by ripple (depends on app exchange developments, ease of buying, and bigger consumer adoption of crypto buyers)
- 2018 will be the altcoin scam year (verge outrage is nothing compared to what is coming)
- Government (not just U.S.) will get more involved into crypto regulations, where it effects the market
- Various Exchange hacks, much more malware connected to crypto so get your wallets
- ICO will be dead, market will be flooded with ICO until a better solution to combat current issue
- digital currency will finally get the respect it deserves (society will let technology win, it always has) and news/whomever will be covering how it can be an effective way of "helping" people day to day living
- politics of crypto will really come into question with insider trading, insider knowledge, exchanges making decisions without user freedom of choice. 2018 is gonna be a rough year. I don't think people understand that. We are gonna see some highs and lows that we have never see before. Only the hodl gang will remain

Altcoins will be the wave for brehs looking for a real come up next year, be on the look out. Let me know what y'all assume of 2018
which alt coin you predict will have the highest pop

MMA

Superstar
Daps
which alt coin you predict will have the highest pop
you completely missed what I am saying (no offense)

Coins that are valued at .10 to 0.0001 will have the most percentage wise impact on the game. We will see at minimum 100 coins hitting 100x to 1000x percent next year.

Those who want to become serious about this need to look into that route.

It's why I preach 40% safe coin, 60% alt. In case you are a terrible at predicting or understanding what will move and won't. You'll remain safe with your safe coins value in the same time period overall.

But those who only have 50 to 2000 investment per month that is your best bet to really make 10k-500k in the following year.

what does ripple overthrow btc mean? it will be worth more than bitcoin?

It's overall market value will be higher than btc. If we are approaching 3 dollars without consumer level, wtf do people think is going to happen once it hits consumer buyers exchange!

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Are these guys idiots or do they know something we don't? :patrice:

This article from today referenced wraith protocol as recently added for some reason.

"Verge seeks to change that. Its Tor and I2P networks are geared at obscuring IP addresses, with its most prominent product, the Tor Android Wallet, designed to provide mobile anonymity. Additionally, its blockchain is designed to process transactions at an average time of five seconds, which is much quicker than bitcoin. With the Wraith protocol recently added, which allows users to switch between public and private ledgers, it's pretty evident that Verge is turning heads."

3 Cryptocurrencies That Rose by More Than 100,000% in 2017

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Are these guys idiots or do they know something we don't? :patrice:

This article from today referenced wraith protocol as recently added for some reason.

"Verge seeks to change that. Its Tor and I2P networks are geared at obscuring IP addresses, with its most prominent product, the Tor Android Wallet, designed to provide mobile anonymity. Additionally, its blockchain is designed to process transactions at an average time of five seconds, which is much quicker than bitcoin. With the Wraith protocol recently added, which allows users to switch between public and private ledgers, it's pretty evident that Verge is turning heads."

3 Cryptocurrencies That Rose by More Than 100,000% in 2017
New reporters have shown their hand with this whole thing and the idiocy and lack of knowledge but feel they are qualified to speak on it :snoop:

Who respects journalist anymore

Meadz

All Star
Daps
I'm happy about Ripple but I can't help but feel like it'll will go plummeting down to Earth soon. I have an alert set for if it reaches $2.05 just in case. Just hope I'm not asleep if it happens. :sadcam:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm happy about Ripple but I can't help but feel like it'll will go plummeting down to Earth soon. I have an alert set for if it reaches $2.05 just in case. Just hope I'm not asleep if it happens. :sadcam:
can’t you just set a sell wall if it plummets so you don’t have to worry

• Dap
Reactions: MMA