1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
I'm liking how po.et tryna come up a smidge today :mjgrin:

I'ma be straight, ETH is the wave as far as fees and speed of transactions go...A HUGE number of exchanges fukk with it, ICO's are wanting them to buy in, and, frankly, the tech is basically THERE already...

I'm literally avoiding BTC like the plague right now only cause I don't have my cash up yet but best believe, it's still the perceived "big dog". Two co-workers walked past my desk yesterday: One was like, "Is bitcoin up today bro?". I knew he had no idea what he was saying in the grand scheme but I just told him, I'm, "Making gains breh"..

The other co-worker: "Aye, I been seeing you on the Bitcoin fam!" I said, "Just checkin' it out fam".

Sadly, I find it necessary to be that way right now because people are distractions and I don't need a bunch of emails about, "So I can't verify on Coinbase", "You think its a bubble bro??" "When my taxes come back, I'ma holla at you"...

On that last note, I might charge folks a few bucks to start em up tho...Quick lil side hustle..Talked to my homegirl in Cali last night and she told me her mom's friend (or whoever) is planning on putting together a function to "educate" folks on crypto...I told HER if they don't say the following and drive it home, they tryna G y'all:

1. Highly vilotale
2. Don't put in what you can't afford to lose
3. You can do this/start this yourself for free

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If any makes over 10g's starting from a couple hundred only share your success story :ahh:

I know some of the brehs on here have, so I'd like to know what they are doing what the money. Keeping it invested? Can you keep USD on a wallet?
I ask because we all know we can't just go dumping large sums of money into our bank accounts. Also depositing on a schedule would also throw up red flags.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Alright so I'm gonna cop so Ripple, BRD, Tron and a few others tomorrow and I'm just gonna hold them....:wow:

That's the plan... Buy and HODL...:lolbron::wow:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Ripple :wow:
giphy.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
xrp and brd have been good to a breh

I agree of the big 3, Eth seems to be the real mvp. LTC just refuses to get back up to the 300s. Was as high as 367 a week or two ago, now stuck at 240-250. I wanted to take a chunk out to cover my initial investment and hold the rest (or transfer it to ETH) but i want it to get back up a bit though.