1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
just waiting for verge to get up so I can break even and get the fukk out

Honestly I think that's the wrong way to look at it bruh, if it breaks even again after the Wraith announcement chances are its gon level out around 25 cents or so but the peak could be as high as 40 cents

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I think they're gonna drop wraith, it'll cause the price to shoot up, then people are going to shyt on the coding, from there who knows.

There's plenty of things out now that don't work, or are complete vaporware. XVG has a real cult following now, all rational thought says people should dump this shyt cause there's no way it will do anything better than XMR or NAV, yet here it is still among the top 20. It's rise came about because of McAfee who is clearly out of his mind and was probably paid to name drop them.

The problem is there arent gonna be a ton of buyers cuz of the terrible way wraith is gonna be released. And theres TONS of people with verge itching to unload it. Its gonna face a massive dump unless wraith has world class features.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh playing russian roulette with 2 bullets in the chamber
:ehh:

tenor.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I think they're gonna drop wraith, it'll cause the price to shoot up, then people are going to shyt on the coding, from there who knows.

There's plenty of things out now that don't work, or are complete vaporware. XVG has a real cult following now, all rational thought says people should dump this shyt cause there's no way it will do anything better than XMR or NAV, yet here it is still among the top 20. It's rise came about because of McAfee who is clearly out of his mind and was probably paid to name drop them.

Funniest thing is even if the code is perfect, all one person has to do is make a reddit post

"i'm a developer and this is trash"

And he'll cause a dump all by himself :mjlol:

I might dump 80% of it if it hits .25-.50 cents then leave a couple thousand coins just in case.

There's always that off chance it will be wildly successful so not sure I wanna dump all of em. I think it might go above .20 again depending on how the twittersphere goes

Also this cult following Verge has may be a blessing. I thought Donald Trump was retarded and no way he could win but he built a cult and did :manny: