1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I wish y’all was in penny stocks before doin this stuff
I’ve seen companies go from .001 to .05 that excuted lies so grand and then get exposed when their headquarters was a damn empty unpainted Office.
Glad I'm out.
What's your investment history breh?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I wish y’all was in penny stocks before doin this stuff
I’ve seen companies go from .001 to .05 that excuted lies so grand and then get exposed when their headquarters was a damn empty unpainted Office.

:mjlol: People for some reason don’t realize this crypto shyt is completely UNREGULATED. Think about all the foul shyt Big business, Washington and Wall Street has done to investors and the American public over the years. That’s with rules and laws :mjlol: Now imagine if it was in a scenario with no oversight, no regulation and no transparency. Crypto is still Wild West status. Don’t trust any of these people. There are billions at stake. They would lie to anyone for that sort of money.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: People for some reason don’t realize this crypto shyt is completely UNREGULATED. Think about all the foul shyt Big business, Washington and Wall Street has done to investors and the American public over the years. That’s with rules and laws :mjlol: Now imagine if it was in a scenario with no oversight, no regulation and no transparency. Crypto is still Wild West status. Don’t trust any of these people. There are billions at stake. They would lie to anyone for that sort of money.

Yea I wouldnt be surprised if XVG whale was one of the main pump and dumpers of the past 4 weeks.

Why would you wait until the very last second to drop a protocol? And taint your brand like this? Shady as shyt

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Verge went from $80 million to $1 billion in like 3 days. Cmon brehs. I want us all to win but we gotta move carefully brehs. It was a pump and dump. If you cool with that kinda shyt, then you need to watch your accounts vigilantly and get out before they crash. I’m not with that personally :hubie:You want a nice constant growth. shyt shooting up by 1000% in a few days because of a tweet is DOPE if you bought it at the bottom but cats getting in on the atm :dame:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
XVG back over 1000 and lots of positive tweets coming out about Wraith. :lupe:
Theyre trying to keep it from hitting 8 cents where everyone would panic sell. Why didnt they release these tweets 3 days ago when it was needed to calm everyone?