1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Theyre trying to keep it from hitting 8 cents where everyone would panic sell. Why didnt they release these tweets 3 days ago when it was needed to calm everyone?

Cause nobody is happy with any of their responses. They been saying it but everybody wants an official tweet from the website or the vergecurrency account. The lead dev is actually pretty active on Twitter and keeps telling people before the end of the year.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Cause nobody is happy with any of their responses. They been saying it but everybody wants an official tweet from the website or the vergecurrency account. The lead dev is actually pretty active on Twitter and keeps telling people before the end of the year.

Theyve been saying end of year for over a month. Why does end of month mean the 31st, the literal last day of the year?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
nikkas got 3 days left :mjlol:

I know and that's what I'm holding out for. I am playing with house money. Made most my money off LTC. Took some earnings from there and took a chance on penny coins. They're paying off so far. I can wait. Been broke most my life. Waiting another week is not a problem.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: 5 hours until open source code is released for TRX (9pm est, 6pm on west coast)
small pump but im really hoping for some movement. Otherwise i gotta cut my losses. Between the Obike announcement and this, if there is no pump then i have no choice

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You think verge is gonna tank? I sold all my verge this morning for hempcoin. Got 7k THC coins lol

I think they're gonna drop wraith, it'll cause the price to shoot up, then people are going to shyt on the coding, from there who knows.

There's plenty of things out now that don't work, or are complete vaporware. XVG has a real cult following now, all rational thought says people should dump this shyt cause there's no way it will do anything better than XMR or NAV, yet here it is still among the top 20. It's rise came about because of McAfee who is clearly out of his mind and was probably paid to name drop them.