The little guy just wont die...

He/verge coming back up brehs :russ:

little%2Bengine%2Bthat%2Bcould.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
way way back in the Dec 1st to Dec 15th days
:wow:
I jumped in the game at the perfect time, this last month has at the very least been super entertaining, specially with this threads fukkery.

My timing was impeccable, got litecoin at 98. ETH at 390 something. Both double like right away :wow:

Bought IOATA at 3.52 with the profit, that shyt went to 5.00 I sold most at 4 something. Took that bought mad Verge, and some Tron. Flipped verge a few times. Put verge profits into Ripple Bread and Ven, some in my bank account, still have almost 10,000 verge.

Most everything I got in on suddenly took off right after, counting my blessings. Without Verge I wouldn't have holdings on Ripple, BRD and Ven while they're low either. Those are the long game ones for me. So if it's a scam or not I'm grateful for it cause I fukked Verge raw then tricked off on all these other hos anyway :wow:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

I sold 75% of my verge when it was .11. and bought some brd smdh.
I made good profit though.

I think we all need to learn thr concept of HODL. Most of these coins will be profitable a year or two from now.

Patience is a virtue in this game

coin couldve tanked though. Better to protect what you have then lose it chasing more money

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I jumped in the game at the perfect time, this last month has at the very least been super entertaining, specially with this threads fukkery.

My timing was impeccable, got litecoin at 98. ETH at 390 something. Both double like right away :wow:

Bought IOATA at 3.52 with the profit, that shyt went to 5.00 I sold most at 4 something. Took that bought mad Verge, and some Tron. Flipped verge a few times. Put verge profits into Ripple Bread and Ven, some in my bank account, still have almost 10,000 verge.

Most everything I got in on suddenly took off right after, counting my blessings. Without Verge I wouldn't have holdings on Ripple, BRD and Ven while they're low either. Those are the long game ones for me. So if it's a scam or not I'm grateful for it cause I fukked Verge raw then tricked off on all these other hos anyway :wow:
Breh i had nearly the exact same time line. i got litecoin at $100 and sold it at 350 and 327. I bought btc at 9900 and 12k and sold it at 17k and bought verge and ripple, i sold ripple and loaded up on more verge at 1.4 cents. Dumped it at 29 cents even though i missed out of 21-25 cent range cuz i sold it thinking it would go down. Now im heavy into brd and just gonna sit back and let it make me bank.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh i had nearly the exact same time line. i got litecoin at $100 and sold it at 350 and 327. I bought btc at 9900 and 12k and sold it at 17k and bought verge and rippled, i sold ripple and loaded up on more verge at 1.4 cents. Dumped it at 29 cents even though i missed out of 21-25 cent range cuz i sold it thinking it would go down. Now im heavy into brd and just gonna sit back and let it make me bank.

This is where i been messing up. I was hodling everything when i should have been selling each time i made big gains.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Breh i had nearly the exact same time line. i got litecoin at $100 and sold it at 350 and 327. I bought btc at 9900 and 12k and sold it at 17k and bought verge and rippled, i sold ripple and loaded up on more verge at 1.4 cents. Dumped it at 29 cents even though i missed out of 21-25 cent range cuz i sold it thinking it would go down. Now im heavy into brd and just gonna sit back and let it make me bank.
Exporting my trade history next year and figuring out taxes :mjcry:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
This is where i been messing up. I was hodling everything when i should have been selling each time i made big gains.

Big gains always lead to sell offs and people looking for the next coin to blow. Unless you got a legit coin and got it real early, better to jump in and out. Ride the wave to the next coin