1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
that's exactly why I get nervous using all these different exchanges. they can do whatever the fukk they want with your money.

I bought it for 6-10 sats, it hit 356 sats while I was out :mjlol:

My alert went off at 20 sats, but I didn't set it any higher cause I figured it wouldn't do anything else. But, the name is out there so hopefully it'll still be up when Cryptopia stops fukking around, the worst part is that Delta with Yobit keeps telling me what the price was when it crashed on Cryptopia :francis:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Did I lose selling my ripple ?

I figured that shyt was getting pumped and had to get that come up.

I'm sure you can get back in soon under $1. Just have to monitor when the dips happen. Set a buy limit or stop buy so you don't always have to be watching.

Sitting on my Ripple for the long run. Not even bothering with the quick flips in this case. I believe in what they are doing and do see them adding more banks going into 2018. Here in T.O. they already have the majority of our big banks on the trial run of XRP: BMO/Scotia/CIBC and RBC. That is huge in offering an alternative to SWIFT.

XVG on the other hand. Would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to slam the shyt out of this thing at .12 just cause, lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5341289125249024.png

Anybody up on these future coins??? Crycash might be a winner if it takes off... I've heard different things about Crypterium:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
that shyt is insane....:merchant: was that something you just randomly put money in hoping it would get pumped?......I need to get on this strategy

I was looking for shytcoins yesterday, so I got that, COLX and today I got PHO. But I go to exchanges, I click the price to see what's the lowest thing they have, and then see which one has had some percentage of change in the last day.

My primary coin has taken off so I figured I may as well throw $130 at some shyt coins and forget they exist, but I didn't expect Embercoin to do that, sucks cause it's clearly dropping and when Cryptopia brings it back it's gonna get dumped hard.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm watchin and I'm like why did it go from .12 to .11 when the actual value went up, then I saw ETH is down for some reason.