1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
"hodl" "moon" "lambo" "fud" these gullible idiots are a scammer's wet dream :pachaha:
Yo I'm sitting here laughing, thinking to myself this is dot com bubble all over again :pachaha:

All these worthless alts/coins people which snapping up like hot cakes remind of pets.com and other domains without any products to sell.

Human foolishness and greed will be timeless

and you both say this while you work some job

Probably with no real retirement plan or use case for your money beside buying shyt you don't need, working dead end work that if you had the chance to really quit because you were financially sound you would. You don't have to explain to me. At the end of the day you have to look at your future and ask yourself that :yeshrug:

Y'all really the type of nikkas to tell nikkas that taking a risky legal decision is stupid but have no real solutions of your own for other brehs to have financially independence one day while they maintain living/working their regular lives. If someone on here loses idk 5K investing in crypto. The lessons they will learn from it are far cheaper than playing the safe card like y'all probably would tell these dudes to take.

I agree that this is risky, it really is. I sit here and look at my portfolio and think to myself I can cash out rn and live the best life I never imagined at my current age. But no this is the first time in a long time/ever, in this society we has black folks aren't granted the opportunity to invest into technology and be on a "fair" playing field like everyone else where the system is rigged for a small amount to really win. Instead of buying that car I really wanted 3 years ago I invested some of my earnings into crypto. It's paying off were I don't have to work anymore. A minor risk (compared to what I would make in a life time working).

Crypto is free for anyone to get involve in, no one told you not to buy when it was 20 cents, no one told you not to buy when it was 20 dollars. You place a bet and hope you have gambled right. That's the beauty in this. We all remember hearing about bitcoin in 2011/2012. A lot of us then held the same settlement you did.

Unless you have some real concrete advice on how brehs can invest their money into something else with great returns, I don't see why y'all are here. Keep that energy somewhere else

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Everyone was jumping for joy when it hit .10 cents cause it was a penny right before.

Let's calm down and try to put perspective into play.

This shyt's only 'tanking' if you bought in at .15 cents.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yo I'm sitting here laughing, thinking to myself this is dot com bubble all over again :pachaha:

All these worthless alts/coins people which snapping up like hot cakes remind of pets.com and other domains without any products to sell.

Human foolishness and greed will be timeless

This could be a bubble, but alot of people came out of that dot com bubble rich or at least well off. Alot of good companies came out of it too.

The way I explain this to people is remember Napster? shyt died off a long time ago, but the technology and the concept of p2p music downloads didn't die with it. Bitcoin might die but this concept and technology has its uses and won't go away.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This could be a bubble, but alot of people came out of that dot com bubble rich or at least well off. Alot of good companies came out of it too.

The way I explain this to people is remember Napster? shyt died off a long time ago, but the technology and the concept of p2p music downloads didn't die with it. Bitcoin might die but this concept and technology has its uses and won't go away.
To your point, the emergence of the blockchain technology & smart contracts being the real goldmine. Bitcoin is already unfit for purpose by present standards with re to speed & volume of transactions (I'm not for a second suggesting BC is going to sell off as a result)

Daps
Ain't too gullible, a nikka already up 6x what I put in :win:
and you both say this while you work some job

Probably with no real retirement plan or use case for your money beside buying shyt you don't need, working dead end work that if you had the chance to really quit because you were financially sound you would. You don't have to explain to me. At the end of the day you have to look at your future and ask yourself that :yeshrug:

Y'all really the type of nikkas to tell nikkas that taking a risky legal decision is stupid but have no real solutions of your own for other brehs to have financially independence one day while they maintain living/working their regular lives. If someone on here loses idk 5K investing in crypto. The lessons they will learn from it are far cheaper than playing the safe card like y'all probably would tell these dudes to take.

I agree that this is risky, it really is. I sit here and look at my portfolio and think to myself I can cash out rn and live the best life I never imagined at my current age. But no this is the first time in a long time/ever, in this society we has black folks aren't granted the opportunity to invest into technology and be on a "fair" playing field like everyone else where the system is rigged for a small amount to really win. Instead of buying that car I really wanted 3 years ago I invested some of my earnings into crypto. It's paying off were I don't have to work anymore. A minor risk (compared to what I would make in a life time working).

Crypto is free for anyone to get involve in, no one told you not to buy when it was 20 cents, no one told you not to buy when it was 20 dollars. You place a bet and hope you have gambled right. That's the beauty in this. We all remember hearing about bitcoin in 2011/2012. A lot of us then held the same settlement you did.

Unless you have some real concrete advice on how brehs can invest their money into something else with great returns, I don't see why y'all are here. Keep that energy somewhere else
lol I was referring to some of these dudes I'm coming across on Reddit and twitter trying to rationalise the verge situation. :comeon:
Do you also use their language and reject caution and scepticism as "fud"? If not, ignore; and if so, ignore. :pachaha:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Never, ever will they reach that status.

Really don't like people speaking on politics of crypto when they've made it firmly clear they know very little about it

This is why you don't listen to people like him

here is amazon market cap

Amazon.com Market Cap (AMZN)

here is bitcoin market cap

Bitcoin (BTC) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

Which one barely has the entire world in on it, remember it was just 20k so market cap has hit around 300m :ohhh:

lol I was referring to some of these dudes I'm coming across on Reddit and twitter trying to rationalise the verge situation. :comeon:
Do you also use their language and reject caution and scepticism as "fud"? If not, ignore; and if so, ignore. :pachaha:

It's hype, there is hype for a new stock (market) everyday too. It's all a gamble.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Everyone was jumping for joy when it hit .10 cents cause it was a penny right before.

Let's calm down and try to put perspective into play.

This shyt's only 'tanking' if you bought in at .15 cents.

I have a buy order set up for .10 I'm hoping it hits that tonight. If not I'm going to try and get it for .12. I want to ride that wave one last time.

Daps
It's hype, there hype for a new stock (market) everyday too. It's all a gamble
Sure but there is hype and then there is delusional stupidity. I'm not knocking crypto or those invested, that's not my point.
I myself am holding Ven Ripple ZRX and some others. This verge situation just revealed the herd mentality that sustains much of this market.

Go on reddit discord and twitter and see for yourself. It's clear that many are just sheep that came to be fleeced.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I have a buy order set up for .10 I'm hoping it hits that tonight. If not I'm going to try and get it for .12. I want to ride that wave one last time.
Yea if they don't drop wraith I'll prolly sell then cop when its practically nothing.

If they do I wanna see what happens. I only have like 10,000 of em so I'm not like in a scary spot like someone with say 5 million of em.