1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I got in on verge and bread (whole ico thing really) late smh.

I'm still a little hesitant until I get a hardware wallet (picked up the trezor, which they're taking their sweet time shipping smh).

I notice when you have a spot in the token sales, most companies have their own wallets. Do these get stored on your wallet hardware?

Are all ICOs selling products that only relate to crypto?

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Yea if they don't drop wraith I'll prolly sell then cop when its practically nothing.

If they do I wanna see what happens. I only have like 10,000 of em so I'm not like in a scary spot like someone with say 5 million of em.

Exactly nikkas tripping about a .15 or even .20 fluctuation, I'm tryna see where Verge is at by the end of January before I make any real decision about selling. If I take an L I put in $225 to start with so who gives a fukk :mjlol:

If it hits a new record by then though... that Wraith Protocol gon drop before then anyway :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How do you guys know the trading names of these coins on the market. :jbhmm: I'm looking at my binance list and I'm like there's no literal translation between the two.. Like hyphenated abbreviated lists...

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did I lose selling my ripple ?

I figured that shyt was getting pumped and had to get that come up.

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
screenshot_20171227-254o06.png

tenor.gif

By the time they "fix" the problem this shyt will be down in the dumps again

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Sure but there is hype and then there is delusional stupidity. I'm not knocking crypto or those invested, that's not my point.
I myself am holding Ven Ripple ZRX and some others. This verge situation just revealed the herd mentality that sustains much of this market.

Go on reddit discord and twitter and see for yourself. It's clear that many are just sheep that came to be fleeced.
I know man but you have to realize people are just excited and new to this. Yes I am frustrated with the focus being on the gains portion than the actual technology behind it too but that comes with the territory.

Did I lose selling my ripple ?

I figured that shyt was getting pumped and had to get that come up.

I believe that ripple if it makes it to consumer level (non enthusiasts) like on coinbase or by the time if there other app platforms just has simple, that it will overtake ethereum in market cap. But that is solely based on consumer. The math is easily there to know ripple is a hodl coin. It will surge once it is more accessible to the "public". Big holders in ripple will control the final value. If you want back in wait until it's next good dip and buy.

How do you guys know the trading names of these coins on the market. :jbhmm: I'm looking at my binance list and I'm like there's no literal translation between the two.. Like hyphenated abbreviated lists...

Go on coinmarketcap.com to search abbreviation. You should learn more about trading before you mess with binance if you you are having this problem breh