1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody saying they selling Verge but when that shyt hits 40 cents y'all gonna be like :patrice:

Greed is a motherfukker :mjgrin:

i got at 300$ worth at .02. this ho had me well over 2k profit at ~27/28, but i was like :ahh: thinking it would keep going higher
what everyone saying here is right about how crazy this particular one fluctuates. shyt will be 22 one minute then drop to 13, mostly based on some fukk ass tweets or troll posts on reddit
volatility is expected in this shyt but not the bipolar ass mood swings this shyt has had.
wraith better deliver or its bushes time :ufdup:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
McAfee is so dirty, Earlier today he said he doesn't have Instagram. Even though he had linked to it before from his official youtube and twitter accounts. Screenshots of him saying 15$ have been on there for a while too.

Then the Instagram disappears for a few hours earlier today. Then it pops back up with all the relevant photos deleted and get this...

A NEW post from McAfee saying IG can easily be fished and not to trust social media.

Well you said you don't even have IG breh :wtf: Then you made a post on THAT EXACT IG page to counter argue everyone :mjlol:

This dude is blatantly fukkin with everyone :mjlol:

It's not like the relevant IG posts were just added today man :mjlol:

Clearly this is your IG page, and you had to have known those pictures were on it, and why pretend it's not your IG page or that you don't have one. Why not just say my IG must've been hacked?

Well he was on the run for murder at one time :mjgrin:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
i got at 300$ worth at .02. this ho had me well over 2k profit at ~27/28, but i was like :ahh: thinking it would keep going higher
what everyone saying here is right about how crazy this particular one fluctuates. shyt will be 22 one minute then drop to 13, mostly based on some fukk ass tweets or troll posts on reddit
volatility is expected in this shyt but not the bipolar ass mood swings this shyt has had.
wraith better deliver or its bushes time :ufdup:

Get ya money homie. I personally can't deal with the roller coaster of checking this shyt all day. I'm just doing the long hold thing so I can have some peace of mind. Sold all my Verge and moved it into icx. Verge is basically diet Monero. If Monero is Coca Cola, Verge is RC Cola ...

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get ya money homie. I personally can't deal with the roller coaster of checking this shyt all day. I'm just doing the long hold thing so I can have some peace of mind. Sold all my Verge and moved it into icx. Verge is basically diet Monero. If Monero is Coca Cola, Verge is RC Cola ...

the last month i been straight :wtf: status on this shyt almost all day. bout get my portfolio settled and then :hubie:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
The crazy thing about XVG is people were predicting 0.15 by the end of the year and that's about where it is at now. A week ago if you would have told people 0.15 today they would have been happy. I'll keep holding. If I'm wrong and all the rumors are true then oh well, but the opportunity to make money after such a low buy in makes it to hard to walk away. I plan on holding for a year if it's still around.

Moich

Banned
Daps
Yo I'm sitting here laughing, thinking to myself this is dot com bubble all over again :pachaha:

All these worthless alts/coins people which snapping up like hot cakes remind of pets.com and other domains without any products to sell.

Human foolishness and greed will be timeless

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Yo I'm sitting here laughing, thinking to myself this is dot com bubble all over again :pachaha:

All these worthless alts/coins people which snapping up like hot cakes remind of pets.com and other domains without any products to sell.

Human foolishness and greed will be timeless
I hope you jumpin in and not just sittin back laughin...:sas2:

There will be a Amazon, Apple, Google, etc. from this space among the many fails.