1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I put in about $1100 total, most of it into litcoin, ETH and bitcoin on coinbase. I took most of my ETH and put it into binance alt coins.

So 3 weeks later I'm +$500 profit on coinbase stuff (4.1 LTCs owned) and I'm +$3,000 on the alt coins (xvg, xrp, brd).

In truth I was thinking of waiting til LTC rises again to just cash out and pay my CC off. And then get back into LTC when it dips again.

It's just funny that I put so much money into the big 3 and it's good gains but I put so little into alt and it was like 4-5x the profit with 4-5x less the total investment.

But I understand that the big 3 have more stability

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
McAfee is so dirty, Earlier today he said he doesn't have Instagram. Even though he had linked to it before from his official youtube and twitter accounts. Screenshots of him saying 15$ have been on there for a while too.

Then the Instagram disappears for a few hours earlier today. Then it pops back up with all the relevant photos deleted and get this...

A NEW post from McAfee saying IG can easily be fished and not to trust social media.

Well you said you don't even have IG breh :wtf: Then you made a post on THAT EXACT IG page to counter argue everyone :mjlol:

This dude is blatantly fukkin with everyone :mjlol:

It's not like the relevant IG posts were just added today man :mjlol:

Clearly this is your IG page, and you had to have known those pictures were on it, and why pretend it's not your IG page or that you don't have one. Why not just say my IG must've been hacked?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
McAfee is so dirty, Earlier today he said he doesn't have Instagram. Even though he had linked to it before from his official youtube and twitter accounts. Screenshots of him saying 15$ have been on there for a while too.

Then the Instagram disappears for a few hours earlier today. Then it pops back up with all the relevant photos deleted and get this...

A NEW post from McAfee saying IG can easily be fished and not to trust social media.

Well you said you don't even have IG breh :wtf: Then you made a post on THAT EXACT IG page to counter argue everyone :mjlol:

Clearly this is your IG page, and you had to have known those pictures were on it, and why pretend it's not your IG page or that you don't have one. Why not just say my IG must've been hacked?

Breh is gonna get shot by someone he cost alot of money
:russ:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti

Someone need to smack that nikka !!!!!

If I see him in the street.... Its ON SIGHT lol

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
McAfee also responded in the comments (where they are KILLING HIM) that he never bought into Verge anyway so what would be his motivation to flip a prediction.

Well if you never bought in what's your motivation to make 3 tweets in a row (in minutes) all focusing on PRICE knowing damn well the influence you have. Why say anything at all? IDK brehs...this dude either just coked out of his mind (likely) or he's engineering a dump for some reason.

If all this is some publicity scheme by Verge then brilliant

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
tenor.gif