1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
All this talk about Verge and it's pricing... But what about Verge as a coin? Like shyt, is it even a decent coin to invest in for the future? Like how does it do against Bitcoin, litecoin, monero and them??? Like shyt no one's talking about the actual coin itself ever :heh:

The tech itself is supposed to hide your IP address, that's what the wraith protocol is supposed to do. If it can't do that and is just bitcoin with TOR bolted on in some real shytty fashion it will see a slight rise when it's initially released, but will get dumped hard if people start posting that it's leaking their IP address or that the tech isn't what they were expecting.

It all boils down to wraith for them now.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Wraith will determine if this is a long term HODL or not. If you didn't get in low I am not sure why you haven't sold by now to wait for a chance to get in lower. Looking like that chance might be today.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Anddddddd here comes the dump :hubie:

fukk McAfee. I sold at 1055 and I'll buy back if it hits between 500 to 600. If wraith comes out I'll win and if it doesn't then I got out at the right time.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
The tech itself is supposed to hide your IP address, that's what the wraith protocol is supposed to do. If it can't do that and is just bitcoin with TOR bolted on in some real shytty fashion it will see a slight rise when it's initially released, but will get dumped hard if people start posting that it's leaking their IP address or that the tech isn't what they were expecting.

It all boils down to wraith for them now.

Yup. It will be 5 cents or 50 in a week

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I had teo chances to get out but held cause of this wraith talk but this stuff is just too much at this point and its messing up my portfolio.

How much did you get it for? If you're up big just set a sell order at a spot you're comfortable with.

I still have some in case it jumps a little after wraith, but I'm dumping at the top cause wraith gonna be a dud.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I had teo chances to get out but held cause of this wraith talk but this stuff is just too much at this point and its messing up my portfolio.
I dumped it last week at 29 cents. Im back in with less coins at 15 cents. Imma gonna sell it if wraith delivers and then I'm done with this coin for good.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

It's an open source project. Almost all open source developers use open source protocols and tweak them.

Also isn't there a private branch of github that only the developers can see?

People see open source code in their project and yell "abandon ship it's not even original code!"

Well almost all open source development doe this. This is like saying I won't buy the new Battlefield game cause it uses the same physics engine as another game.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Damn breh.

Verge is pump and dump status at this point.

I'm only jumping back in at <.1

I think it'll pop within the first hour wraith is released, but once coders start really digging into it :ld: I'm out for good when it reaches a certain point. I feel bad for the people who are gonna hold to the bitter end cause of how it bounced back the other day, they're going to think it will do that again.