1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i gotta see where i move my funds too. debating on either metamask or phantom. depending on the coin. or at worse osmosis for atom but feel like ETH and SOL are better options at least with closer comparison to btc which would be best. I missed this last pump but it looks like its dipping down again so may have to take advantage of the opportunity.

Phantom just gives me SOL. MM gives me ETH and other L2's tho I'd likely be mainly ETH and not get too crazy. I have everything on CB now but these fees are looking ridiculous. It's like $180 for a trade. Nearly 2%. Plus likely the same on way back so it be 4% nearly. Would have to make at least 10% profit in my opinion. I'm not tryna get killed with excess fees. It sucks that BTC doesn't have a swap like uniswap or whichever the sol one is i think jupiter. May have to split it evenly between btc, eth, and sol, at least when I see a good buying opportunity, so I can have something in all 3 and avoid some of the fee. i know CB has some One feature but I saw something about that being only up to 10k that you can save on. may have to hit up the vpn and see what the international CEX are like, or just throw that usdc in a wallet and use the dex better. not trying to go crazy with leverage or anything.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
how these fukkers gonna charge to convert from usdc to usdt? same fee as converting to btc or any other coin. its a damn stable coin, smh. just left that shyt in usdc cuz i'm not tryna lose money like that for no reason. just need to see when would be the right time to get some btc. had to send some to the other wallets as well to buy some of those coins. these fees ridiculous tho.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
No troll but i'm gonna be receiving around $30k in mid Sep, any good suggestions to atleast 5x+ that during the bullrun?
That's definitely am interesting question...were you looking for more solid projects or memes...(said 5X, so im thinking you want a semi quick flip)

I remember you had a cold list of Meme coins you were getting into early

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
That's definitely am interesting question...were you looking for more solid projects or memes...(said 5X, so im thinking you want a semi quick flip)

I remember you had a cold list of Meme coins you were getting into early
Honestly either one i'm willing to wait a few months if it's a guaranteed multiple X, memes are kinda wishy washy though I have a few in mind. I would rather invest a amount that big into something alot more stable.

And yeah I am still holding a majority of my original holdings though a few i've either since sold or rotated
These are all of my holdings:
$1k into Brett <---- Supposedly gonna go a run into a few hundred billion MC and even a T but I doubt that, is Bitcoins MC even a trillion ??? That's atleast a 1000x which would be major if true but we'll see
$500 on ANDY on Base
$1k into Warpie <---- Some big names are invested/looking into this and I hear a 500-1b MC is indeed possible as mentioned earlier so that's atleast a 100x
$1k into Powsche on Sol with an additional $700 from my $1800 profit from the war token I've since moved this to CrisHansen $SEAT on SOL which is very promising and is working with some pretty big people behind the scenes.
$1k into Shib
$500 Solana
$500 Fet
$500 AERO
$200 into REDO on Ton which btw was hard as hell for me to purchase for some reason
$200 into Trump's Dog Conan on ETH supposedly gonna go on a run around the Election we'll see, heard a 100x is possible which is good enough for me
I also invested $700 into Ponke which is a few hundred MC from a billion so I doubt it'll go much higher than a few billion.

I wasn't around during at the last altcoin run but does anyone here actually think these hundred MC coins can hit 2-3 figure billions?? It sounds like too good to be true :duck: but they claim this run is supposedly the biggest yet.

I've since sold the Shib, $SEAT, ANDY and Warpie, still holding everything else. Only reason I sitll hold Ton is because I can't figure out how I even purchased it or how to sell it.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Honestly either one i'm willing to wait a few months if it's a guaranteed multiple X, memes are kinda wishy washy though I have a few in mind. I would rather invest a amount that big into something alot more stable.

And yeah I am still holding a majority of my original holdings though a few i've either since sold or rotated

I've since sold the Shib, $SEAT, ANDY and Warpie, still holding everything else. Only reason I sitll hold Ton is because I can't figure out how I even purchased it or how to sell it.
I feel you...I know a few weeks ago TON was all the rage and predicted to have a few hot meme coins in their ecosystem.... the downturn in the market messed that up smh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
is your Dogs app messing up, or is it just me?

I know today was the last day to collect Dogs so I heard earlier there was issues. I know when I tried earlier it was slow to load and I had to close and try again but I'm sure the high volume was heavy on those servers. Just gotta wait and see. I heard the 20th for the airdrop. Not sure about price tho. Thought I saw .40 just about but who knows what's gonna happen.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I know today was the last day to collect Dogs so I heard earlier there was issues. I know when I tried earlier it was slow to load and I had to close and try again but I'm sure the high volume was heavy on those servers. Just gotta wait and see. I heard the 20th for the airdrop. Not sure about price tho. Thought I saw .40 just about but who knows what's gonna happen.
yeah when I try to pull it up, all it says is who are you dawg? lol :russ:

at the bolded, that makes sense. I think I saw something on the crypto rank page about that....I gotta find some more airdrops to get into

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Think I'm going to dump more $QNT.. I'll still keep a small bag, but I have little faith it's going to out perform some of the other stuff that's out here. I've been looking at RENDER lately.. I think I'll try to ride this AI wave with that.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
No troll but i'm gonna be receiving around $30k in mid Sep, any good suggestions to atleast 5x+ that during the bullrun?
on the safer side maybe not 5x but i def can see Ethereum 4x (2k-8k) and Solana too (100-400)

of course the smaller cap coins have more upside but also more risk some of the other ones i like are Near Protocol and Sui