1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its never been an immediate impact it takes around 6-9 months after the halving to see the effect .. in the meantime its just sideways or red :russ:

Wish i had been warned. All I saw was

"Get it while the gettings good:mjgrin:"

So let me guess,now I need to buy more more 6 months from now?

Can someone say Ponzi:wow:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Too much riding in the election all the decision makers are sitting in their hands. We’re talking about all the money so it’s understandable.
"[Harris] is hiring the creators of Chokepoint 2.0, the people who started the crypto crackdown," law professor J.W. Verret posted. "At this point anyone in crypto who supports Kamala is anti-crypto, no other way to put it."

"Kamala Harris’ campaign is a significant threat to the future of crypto, bitcoin and the freedom to transact in America,".

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
na you aint gotta do shyt let blackrock scoop up all the BTC like they have all the real estate :pachaha:

They will crash the real estate market too when they feel like it. Difference is people need houses to live in,they dont need crypto:mjlol:

Not sure how this doesnt worry any of you as a game of musical chairs. Eventually real estate could even go belly up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
"[Harris] is hiring the creators of Chokepoint 2.0, the people who started the crypto crackdown," law professor J.W. Verret posted. "At this point anyone in crypto who supports Kamala is anti-crypto, no other way to put it."

"Kamala Harris’ campaign is a significant threat to the future of crypto, bitcoin and the freedom to transact in America,".

Just when we was going somewhere here comes another dumb ass politician slowing us the fukk down on some dumb shyt...:beli:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
waiting on a few of these airdrops....does anybody have any stories of receiving airdrops? what was the most you've heard someone receive in one airdrop? (I know it's typically new coins airdropped but what was the dollar equivalent)

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So i'm gon have to sell out to get rich?
full

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
anyone messing with TRX? i heard the chain been getting some traction lately especially with meme coins.

i found this video earlier from a few days ago that i gotta take the time and go thru.

i see the chain has the word new on the dextools dropdown with all the others. dont remember about it not being there before since i never actively looked, could be wrong.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

DCA.

Don't worry.

Nothing stops this train.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
anyone messing with TRX? i heard the chain been getting some traction lately especially with meme coins.

i found this video earlier from a few days ago that i gotta take the time and go thru.

i see the chain has the word new on the dextools dropdown with all the others. dont remember about it not being there before since i never actively looked, could be wrong.

read this too quickly..thought this was about TON....I gotta get on TRON as well...

man I need a few of these 100X meme coins to pop off lol

Sidenote, Zavod got a new tap2earn on their app and Pokeyquest has something coming tomorrow...not sure what

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
read this too quickly..thought this was about TON....I gotta get on TRON as well...

man I need a few of these 100X meme coins to pop off lol

Sidenote, Zavod got a new tap2earn on their app and Pokeyquest has something coming tomorrow...not sure what

Wish I bought Tron when it was sub pennies years ago I would have been sitting nice today ..:francis: but who knew...