1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
read this too quickly..thought this was about TON....I gotta get on TRON as well...

man I need a few of these 100X meme coins to pop off lol

Sidenote, Zavod got a new tap2earn on their app and Pokeyquest has something coming tomorrow...not sure what

Wish I bought Tron when it was sub pennies years ago I would have been sitting nice today ..:francis: but who knew...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
read this too quickly..thought this was about TON....I gotta get on TRON as well...

man I need a few of these 100X meme coins to pop off lol

Sidenote, Zavod got a new tap2earn on their app and Pokeyquest has something coming tomorrow...not sure what

yeah i been messing with the parts thing on zavod here and there. sending everything to the warehouse. i saw they updated the warehouse thing too. gotta grind up those levels. been keeping all my parts hoping they gonna help in the future to build something instead of selling them.

haven't heard about pokeyquest updates yet. hopefully they good.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yeah i been messing with the parts thing on zavod here and there. sending everything to the warehouse. i saw they updated the warehouse thing too. gotta grind up those levels. been keeping all my parts hoping they gonna help in the future to build something instead of selling them.

haven't heard about pokeyquest updates yet. hopefully they good.
Yeah, I've been mixing it up as far as Zavod..sending some to the warehouse and selling some... I think I need to send it all to the warehouse because they keep hinting whatever we have to build in the future is important for the potential airdrop

x.com

this is what I was talking about concerning the pokeyquest update.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anyone messing with TRX? i heard the chain been getting some traction lately especially with meme coins.

i found this video earlier from a few days ago that i gotta take the time and go thru.

i see the chain has the word new on the dextools dropdown with all the others. dont remember about it not being there before since i never actively looked, could be wrong.

Yea, Tron memecoins are picking up a lot of steam right now

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@satireprod i'm loving that pokeyquest upgrade. got the bot and shyt been helpful. upgrading my roster quicker than ever. whenever i jump on and see one can evolve i go ahead and put it thru. makes it much easier. not sure when new cards come in cuz i been stuck at 26. i guess its when the character goes up higher levels or maybe they haven't been released yet.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@satireprod i'm loving that pokeyquest upgrade. got the bot and shyt been helpful. upgrading my roster quicker than ever. whenever i jump on and see one can evolve i go ahead and put it thru. makes it much easier. not sure when new cards come in cuz i been stuck at 26. i guess its when the character goes up higher levels or maybe they haven't been released yet.
yeah I'm so glad they came up with the auto tap...really came in handy..should be able to get to Level 14 in like a week or two...(earn those STONE coins for the eventual airdrop) I'm stuck at 26 characters right now too. Can't really upgrade my cards right now bc I dont have any friend coins.

For my folks that use telegram/airdrops, it's a really cool game. Could help me out by using the invite link
@KingTut @Slimkid07 @ORDER_66 @southpawstyle

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
"[Harris] is hiring the creators of Chokepoint 2.0, the people who started the crypto crackdown," law professor J.W. Verret posted. "At this point anyone in crypto who supports Kamala is anti-crypto, no other way to put it."

"Kamala Harris’ campaign is a significant threat to the future of crypto, bitcoin and the freedom to transact in America,".

200% FACTS!