1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
institutions are manipulating the price of btc and eth, under the cover of iran and the halving, and the overly emotional are yet again falling for it.

that this happens on the same week as the halving, which most predict will trigger a parabolic run unlike any we have seen, is just a coincidence.

:unimpressed:

the halving effect lags, usually you dont see the pump until around 3-4 months after

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What happened to all that China FUD when they were banning crypto every 5 minutes? Ya'll remember that? Now look at these cocksuckers:martin:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
If you’re using Base (and if you aren’t bridge some ETh there) cop Warpie

Was gonna post a couple days ago when I entered but wanted to make sure I had solid info. Created by greyseymour (Grey G. Seymour).

Got the blessing from the Warpcast team for it to be the official mascot.

Gonna be holding this one until alt season really hits. Whether that’s a few months from now or 6+. Has 500m+ mcap potential imo.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
If you’re using Base (and if you aren’t bridge some ETh there) cop Warpie

Was gonna post a couple days ago when I entered but wanted to make sure I had solid info. Created by greyseymour (Grey G. Seymour).

Got the blessing from the Warpcast team for it to be the official mascot.

Gonna be holding this one until alt season really hits. Whether that’s a few months from now or 6+. Has 500m+ mcap potential imo.
Gonna put 1000 into this

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i didnt even get a 1099 from coinbase, i just hold and do nothing. i guess you dont have to report unless your selling and making money

I know this when I cash out big im gonna have to report it :mjpls: but I'm still waiting. You should be able to request the tax forms from the coinbase website....

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this when I cash out big im gonna have to report it :mjpls: but I'm still waiting. You should be able to request the tax forms from the coinbase website....
i did, no 1099 because i didnt sell at all, do u report your ledger wallet?

i spent the last couple of days learning about coin ledger and what its going to take to report my taxes when i finally sell, its really intimidating

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how have ya'll been filing your taxes on crypto?
I've been using Cointracker last 3 years - https://www.cointracker.io/plans

I have been using the Prime option, another business expense. I love my business expenses.

Very easy. Already had Coinbase and Binance integrated, then just uploaded Crypto.com spreadsheet, click some buttons and it spits out all the forms I need for my accountant. Less than 15 minutes and I was done.

I actually own CryptoTaxGuide.com, I should develop it for next year.

Here is a good run thru on taxes: