All Star
Daps

I can tell because my portfolio is getting it's entire ass whooped
padty4o.png

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
These are the dips we asked for friend
You're right i'm loading up on Fet, SOL, Eth the ones I suggested and AERO.
Now and the near future are gonna be the best buying opportunities. Don’t wanna come back in this thread during the summer/fall and see nikkas crying cause their bags ain’t full enough.
True i've missed out on major gains before not this time.

Daps
institutions are manipulating the price of btc and eth, under the cover of iran and the halving, and the overly emotional are yet again falling for it.

that this happens on the same week as the halving, which most predict will trigger a parabolic run unlike any we have seen, is just a coincidence.

:unimpressed:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
institutions are manipulating the price of btc and eth, under the cover of iran and the halving, and the overly emotional are yet again falling for it.

that this happens on the same week as the halving, which most predict will trigger a parabolic run unlike any we have seen, is just a coincidence.

That's exactly why I aint selling. I mean Idk if institutions are manipulating but I wouldn't doubt it. Greyscale been selling a shyt ton of BTC for the last few weeks. At this point idk what to load up on right now. Im thinking about picking up BRETT

Daps
That's exactly why I aint selling. I mean Idk if institutions are manipulating but I wouldn't doubt it. Greyscale been selling a shyt ton of BTC for the last few weeks. At this point idk what to load up on right now. Im thinking about picking up BRETT
Yup, selling makes no sense. Buying the dip is smart. I’m loading up on PEPE. I am convinced it will touch 80-100b this year.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're right i'm loading up on Fet, SOL, Eth the ones I suggested and AERO.

True i've missed out on major gains before not this time.
AERO. I mentioned that in here back at when it was like 37 cent. :snoop: at myself cuz I didnt get in until 66 cent. I was able to pull my initial investment out in a week. I need another one like that!

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
bitcoin dominance 57% aint been this high since 2021:whew:
Yep, theres always alts pumping here and there, but BTC has still been a winner since the top. Glad I have only just started to get a handful of alts, my bag is still majority btc. Cant wait to roll these over into alts later this year. :blessed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Or what if "most" were predicting a parabolic run,just to keep us from selling:francis:?