HK approves first bitcoin, ethereum spot ETFs

200w.gif
More China FUD :troll:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
One guy i'm following uses nansen which tracks the wallets of big whales who are usually very early to moonshots all you really need to do is look at the wallets with good track records, the whales tend to follow eachother and you just have to ride the wave.

+rep. No idea why I forgot to mention this. If you have telegram there’s a few diffeeent free bots you can use to track whale wallets. For instance on base, I follow the wallets of whales who got into Brett and Toshi early. For solana I track some early dogwifhat and boden whale wallets.

I’ve made some good 5x plays following their new transactions and waiting on a decent entry.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm thinking about buying at least half an ETH now that Hong Kong has approved the ETF. Only a matter of time before it's approved here in the US.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
+rep. No idea why I forgot to mention this. If you have telegram there’s a few diffeeent free bots you can use to track whale wallets. For instance on base, I follow the wallets of whales who got into Brett and Toshi early. For solana I track some early dogwifhat and boden whale wallets.

I’ve made some good 5x plays following their new transactions and waiting on a decent entry.
:ohhh:Drop game? How would i got about getting one of these bots? TY

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Im trying to make my 1st 6 figures dammit:damn:
Same here I made 5 figures and exited at the perfect time bc it crashed right after I sold, buuuut I understand the bullrun hasn't started yet so i'll hold the next few months, hopefully I check my wallet and see my 1k-500 investments turned into a few hundred k:yeshrug:

I did put 100 usd into a war coin and made 1800 though so there's that:mjgrin:

Edit:
So far I have invested out of pocket:
$1k into Brett <---- Supposedly gonna go a run into a few hundred billion MC and even a T but I doubt that, is Bitcoins MC even a trillion ??? That's atleast a 1000x which would be major if true but we'll see
$500 on ANDY on Base
$1k into Warpie <---- Some big names are invested/looking into this and I hear a 500-1b MC is indeed possible as mentioned earlier so that's atleast a 100x
$1k into Powsche on Sol with an additional $700 from my $1800 profit from the war token
$1k into Shib
$500 Solana
$500 Fet
$500 AERO
$200 into REDO on Ton which btw was hard as hell for me to purchase for some reason
$200 into Trump's Dog Conan on ETH supposedly gonna go on a run around the Election we'll see, heard a 100x is possible which is good enough for me

I don't expect to make $900 million but if I could make atleast $500k+ after taxes that'll be more than enough for me :manny:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
y'all be careful out there. some crazy shyt happened to me. not sure if from a data breach or something like telegram or who knows. got a text yesterday saying i needed to send them 50k in ETH or they were gonna mess with me. i took a screenshot and blocked the nunmber. then this morning the cops are knocking at my door doing this swatting shyt. luckily were able to difuse the situation and explain about the text, they had me send a copy of the screenshot as well, plus got my info just in case. luckily they were able to see nothing was up after checking the house. they said they had gotten some calls like that recently mostly related to gaming. i don't know what the source was but i deleted my telegram just in case since i know that messes with the phone number. had my suspicions when i first got it anyways but not sure cuz there have been lots of data breaches thru out past few years especially with ledger and even social media sites as well. hopefully they don't try no shyt like that again or hopefully they are able to catch the person but who knows. cops weren't able to tell where they called from or how since they could use a vpn or call spoofing or any of that shyt. they gotta improve the tech to catch that especially if calling from out of state or internationally. wasting the police time and resources. they should go ahead and flag my address in case something like that happens again. 510-982-5460 was the number but who knows if that was a fake number or not. can't be dealing with these people out here trying to extort. shoot as if i had large amounts after losing most of it messing with these shytcoins. need to go look for a job out there. hopefully it stops. gotta just stay away for time being. just focus on other shyt.