1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's still potential for a 100x from the current price??? Ong i'll throw $2k in there rn if so:whoo:

Edit: How do I purchase on BASE? I searched on Reddit and the answers aren't clear, all I see is to have the Coinbase wallet which I already have but nothing else really

I've been using changenow.io to bridge money between networks.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You tryna buy some Coq breh? :dame:

Nope.
It's named coq so internet trolls will make sure it does run when the bull really takes off. But the risk isn't worth it and you're probably better off just focusing on legitimate projects since 9/10 folks who try to play this game never show you proof they actually made money playing it.

Honestly bruh in this bull cycle, where I'm at with it, don't bring me no bullshyt meme coins without showing me your history of hitting on these and how much you put into it. I'm definitely finna start indexing these shyt coin shills and trolling them relentlessly when the shyt fizzles out.

Folks in here suggesting we buy straight garbage. I'm trying to see who's made money on it yet for emphasis on how futile the shytcoin game is.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So if you set up a a Crypto wallet and purchase BNB to swap tokens, how much BNB should you purchase if you only want to randomly throw in $100 on a memecoin?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You mind if I dm you a few questions? I'm just learning about Crypto currency and I've seen your post in here for a while.
You can but it'll probably be better if you just ask in this thread that way you'll open up that question to brehs who have more knowledge than i do.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
I did off of Powsche but outside of that not yet unless Shib is considered a shytcoin
If you haven't already purchased Powsche I recommend y'all do it did a 10x since last night and is at a 7M market cap so it's still pretty early

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm ready for this run I wanted to buy a bit more $0X0a.i. but the eth fees is still kinda high right now :francis:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Between Brett, Shib and Powsche I better have 6-7 figures after the Bitcoin halving:birdman:

Nah but seriously though look into Powsche i'm already up x10 since last week after investing $1k initially and it's only at 9 million MC with a goal of 1 billion which it very well could reach as the investors and team are very much into it and are putting big money into it with some of the investors owning actual Porsches themselves:whoo:

Brett is the only one I have on BASE so far but i'm still researching more