1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bought some of that aerodrome finance yall mentioned this afternoon...:ehh: the mc looks good supply is small it should skyrocket in the run we'll see
nikka I told you to get in at like $0.66 :laugh: I should have got in at .47 but I bullshytted and waited until 0.66:snoop:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On some real ish tho. I need another good coin. I made money on AERO and already got my initial investment out. Took a week for that to play out. I put a lil bag into RSR bc I feel like that will pay off in a couple months as well especially with the halving coming up. Trying to decide if I want to put a little something into BOME. Both BOME and RSR are $0.01 so theres still a lil money to be made

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
On some real ish tho. I need another good coin. I made money on AERO and already got my initial investment out. Took a week for that to play out. I put a lil bag into RSR bc I feel like that will pay off in a couple months as well especially with the halving coming up. Trying to decide if I want to put a little something into BOME. Both BOME and RSR are $0.01 so theres still a lil money to be made

There's something I seen today something

SpaceCatch price today, CATCH to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

its not out yet it has to do with AI. augmented reality and VR

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Anyone have experience with snipebots for Solana??? I saw a few but not sure what's legit or a fake bot to steal wallets but apparently they can purchase coins as soon as they come out for you and sell them automatically aswell.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the best dex to use on sol network?
And do you brehs have any recommendations, want to try my hand at a few meme coins on sol.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone have experience with snipebots for Solana??? I saw a few but not sure what's legit or a fake bot to steal wallets but apparently they can purchase coins as soon as they come out for you and sell them automatically aswell.

What's the best dex to use on sol network?
And do you brehs have any recommendations, want to try my hand at a few meme coins on sol.

I was using bonkbot at first that's on telegram but now I use photon. Both are good. Photon is in the web browser. Both give the ability to auto buy and have settings for it. I like photon interface better with charts. I can sort a list of coins and autobuy a certain amount you can set.

Of course this is the wild wild west so if your portfolio isn't filled with other ecosystem coins, it'll be much worse. You can snipe a coin the first minutes or so but there are so many jeets, scammy devs, and foolishness that not many survive. Waiting a bit is usually better but if the mob doesn't fukk with the coin it won't survive long. 90% of them are dead within the first half hour if it even reaches that long. There are telegram channels to do some research on coins but still risky especially in the beginning. And the meta always changing. Lately it's been cat themed coins but it's been changing to food types. I've seen something like costco hot dog doing well as well as Arizona iced tea and other random food or drink names. Not to mention all the fakes constantly popping up. Anything can happen with these coins but you gotta be heavily on the inside at times to make money on most. Taking risks is worth it but not with a large amount of your portfolio. My wallet is filled with hidden coins in the red. Who knows if they'll ever make a comeback.