1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Between Brett, Shib and Powsche I better have 6-7 figures after the Bitcoin halving:birdman:

Nah but seriously though look into Powsche i'm already up x10 since last week after investing $1k initially and it's only at 9 million MC with a goal of 1 billion which it very well could reach as the investors and team are very much into it and are putting big money into it with some of the investors owning actual Porsches themselves:whoo:

Brett is the only one I have on BASE so far but i'm still researching more
You’re up 10x on something called “Powsche” and not considering taking at least half off the table? If you think it’s going to 1b (unlikely), then do yourself a favor and take your initial and some profits off the table. You will be happy either way lol.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
You’re up 10x on something called “Powsche” and not considering taking at least half off the table? If you think it’s going to 1b (unlikely), then do yourself a favor and take your initial and some profits off the table. You will be happy either way lol.
I did take profits from it and added some of it to the Brett coin while pocketing the rest, the 1b is just a goal set by the community of it while 100m is the goal the devs are trying to hit as it's first major milestone. I made the mistake before of not taking profits when I should have and am not doing that again so if i'm up atleast 3-5x i'm taking profits depending on how much I put in initially.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Was trying to get in on the BASE coins. How did you guys get in?

I have CBwallet. Can you bridge directly off the wallet or do I have to connect to the website?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I believe I posted this a few years ago but every once in a while I look back on this trade I could’ve made and say never again:

If I had held for a more couple months I would’ve had over 160x instead of a measly ass 12x. Even though that 10k eventually led to a six figure gain I still lay awake some nights thinking “what if I held that shyt and had 100k to whale around with right before a bull run”.

I’ve been locked in for the past year though. I have meme coins I’ve 100x’d and haven’t sold, AI coins locked in, SocialDeFi coins coming in everyday, hella NFTs are still being bought up on every chain, plus a good five figures spread throughout base, solana, and ETH.

The only thing that kept me from hitting the 7 figure range back in 2020/21 was not fukking holding. Over the past 6 months holding has my bags looking solid as fukk.

Study brehs, shyts bout to go parabolic this year :wow:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I believe I posted this a few years ago but every once in a while I look back on this trade I could’ve made and say never again:

If I had held for a more couple months I would’ve had over 160x instead of a measly ass 12x. Even though that 10k eventually led to a six figure gain I still lay awake some nights thinking “what if I held that shyt and had 100k to whale around with right before a bull run”.

I’ve been locked in for the past year though. I have meme coins I’ve 100x’d and haven’t sold, AI coins locked in, SocialDeFi coins coming in everyday, hella NFTs are still being bought up on every chain, plus a good five figures spread throughout base, solana, and ETH.

The only thing that kept me from hitting the 7 figure range back in 2020/21 was not fukking holding. Over the past 6 months holding has my bags looking solid as fukk.

You're HIM

Don't let anybody tell you otherwise

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Give me the plays, I’ll swing something your way. Got a couple thousand to play with