1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I believe I posted this a few years ago but every once in a while I look back on this trade I could’ve made and say never again:

If I had held for a more couple months I would’ve had over 160x instead of a measly ass 12x. Even though that 10k eventually led to a six figure gain I still lay awake some nights thinking “what if I held that shyt and had 100k to whale around with right before a bull run”.

I’ve been locked in for the past year though. I have meme coins I’ve 100x’d and haven’t sold, AI coins locked in, SocialDeFi coins coming in everyday, hella NFTs are still being bought up on every chain, plus a good five figures spread throughout base, solana, and ETH.

The only thing that kept me from hitting the 7 figure range back in 2020/21 was not fukking holding. Over the past 6 months holding has my bags looking solid as fukk.

Study brehs, shyts bout to go parabolic this year :wow:
NAMES FAMILY WE NEED NAMES OF COINS

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I believe I posted this a few years ago but every once in a while I look back on this trade I could’ve made and say never again:

If I had held for a more couple months I would’ve had over 160x instead of a measly ass 12x. Even though that 10k eventually led to a six figure gain I still lay awake some nights thinking “what if I held that shyt and had 100k to whale around with right before a bull run”.

I’ve been locked in for the past year though. I have meme coins I’ve 100x’d and haven’t sold, AI coins locked in, SocialDeFi coins coming in everyday, hella NFTs are still being bought up on every chain, plus a good five figures spread throughout base, solana, and ETH.

The only thing that kept me from hitting the 7 figure range back in 2020/21 was not fukking holding. Over the past 6 months holding has my bags looking solid as fukk.

Study brehs, shyts bout to go parabolic this year :wow:
Same. But fukk this, I need to hit 8 figures.

Let's get it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold on, instead of us shouting on at the sky can we please come together as unit so we can all get rich?

I'm currently working on list of coins to watch out for, do y'all wanna help contribute to that list?

I got some I've been monitoring. A bunch haven't dropped yet.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
All these are on Base
BRET
TOSHI
NORMI
I own some Bret aswell but I highly recommend looking into Powsche on Sol, it had a decent dip this morning down to .15 but is now back at .20 the communnity for it is very active and buying the dips very quickly along with some people inviting whales to the coin which i'm against since they can affect the price by a pretty large margin.

I'll purchase some Toshi and Normi later this week. I'm gonna put $1k into Bret this Friday actually as there has been pretty big talks about it.