1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
For now yeah, only place to get this on the net is Binance. I'll guess that they have some kind of deal where it's exclusive for a short time before moving on to other exchanges.

The supply is low, so I'm not selling.
Same.
Plus the brd app is legit

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's just too much uncertainty with XVG, the fact the biggest mouthpiece on the internet for it took a picture with John McAfee two months before the tweet that set it in motion should set off some alarms -

So you saying sell

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Verge has been mainly in between .15 and .20 the last few days. I got out, but I am about to get back in and play the buy low sell high game since pretty much everything else is staying stagnant.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't a good investment for most. nikkas know damn well they don't understand crypto currency.:mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:ohhh:

Idk what to believe lol :wow:
Trust your gut, I won't try to sway you. I'm just going with my gut.

Just remember last night when that reddit post hit and everyone was selling, you'll see me in this thread sayin shyt looked fishy to me.

Also notice one common thread between the doubters....hint hint they sold most of theres already ;) :mjgrin:

Really who knows what will happen, I'm just puttin it all red at this point.

Hopefully I can look back and I told you so the thread, I'm sure if it crashes to a penny they will be doing that to me :mjcry:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
@Malta what is a good target price to buy into ICX at this point?

Not Malta but lemme give u this.

I brought most of my Icon at sub $3.

I honestly don't see it going that low again anytime soon.
Infact, the gains ICX got for my portfolio were damn near the best, aside from the Aragorn of coins, XRB.

This is for the $1+ but below $15 coin range. tho btw.

If it keeps moving n u keep waiting for that big enough drop, you might lose the opp.

Two cents

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Verge has been mainly in between .15 and .20 the last few days. I got out, but I am about to get back in and play the buy low sell high game since pretty much everything else is staying stagnant.

It's like what we said earlier, the new goal is to find that next .01 coin or ico, to set up the alley oop for a bigger slam dunk. I didn't put enough in verge for it to be an alley. Not unless it reaches that 3-5 dollar stuff.

Trust your gut, I won't try to sway you. I'm just going with my gut.

Just remember last night when that reddit post hit and everyone was selling, you'll see me in this thread sayin shyt looked fishy to me.

Also notice one common thread between the doubters....hint hint they sold most of theres already ;) :mjgrin:

Really who knows what will happen, I'm just puttin it all red at this point.

Hopefully I can look back and I told you so the thread, I'm sure if it crashes to a penny they will be doing that to me :mjcry:

Somebody gon be talkin that shyt either way :ohlawd:
I'm hoping that it'll be you :salute:

Gut instinct says hold at least until it's back at .30, at which point either Wraith will be out and i'll have better information.. or we'll still be in this grey area stage, in which i'll have to see how much i'm willing to keep in.