1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as this thread gets bumped, I would have thought someone by now would have posted their gains.

Bitcoin dropped to around $16,000 two years ago and touched $73,000 this month.
Where are all the coli millionaires?

:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As much as this thread gets bumped, I would have thought someone by now would have posted their gains.

one. the bullrun just happened this year... and two. I dont think its a good idea to brag even if you cash out racks on racks because the wolves is outside...:francis:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

You answered your own question ... even if they bought 1 BTC at that price (16k) they'd only have "73,000" now :manny:

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
one. the bullrun just happened this year... and two. I dont think its a good idea to brag even if you cash out racks on racks because the wolves is outside...:francis:

Not only that, 16k isn’t low enough to become a millionaire. Now if he meant meme coins as well, that’s a different story.

If he’d read some of those meme millionaire stories, he’d see you gotta be a degenerate, or really have your shyt together financially to be able to risk 20k on a coin that may not even be listed when you return from dinner.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

you not seeing real money like that, the real money gains is in the alt coins.

Not only that, 16k isn’t low enough to become a millionaire. Now if he meant meme coins as well, that’s a different story.

If he’d read some of those meme millionaire stories, he’d see you gotta be a degenerate, or really have your shyt together financially to be able to risk 20k on a coin that may not even be listed when you return from dinner.
trump coin was .03 too i think around early 2023, it shot up to $15/$20 if you put in $500 you would have touched a mill. i missed the fukking train :snoop:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
you not seeing real money like that, the real money gains is in the alt coins.

trump coin was .03 too i think around early 2023, it shot up to $15/$20 if you put in $500 you would have touched a mill. i missed the fukking train :snoop:
That woulda been more like 300k but I see your point :damn:

These be hard to play tho because even if you see it when it’s at .10, you see it was at .03 a few weeks or so ago and be already feeling like you missed the train. Then wanna wait till it drop back down close to .03 to get in. Then watch it go up to .20 and mad you didn’t get in at .10. Then wait till it go down a lil, then watch it go to .50 and that keeps happening :to:

Daps

Go to your local bitcoin meetup, y'all. Educate yourselves on bitcoin, and, in turn, educate others. This past Wednesday at a general crypto meetup, I spent 2 1/2hrs teaching this cute Nigerian chick on how to buy/sell non-KYC (know your customer) bitcoin from Robosats, which is a peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange. We sat next to each other with our laptops, and she had a little notepad to take notes. She also used it to write down the 12 word seed phrase of the Phoenix Wallet I had her install on her phone. I had her install the following apps on her laptop and phone:

- Mullvad VPN (which you can top up or add minutes to with bitcoin; top up over lightning here)
- Tor Browser (showed her how to access Robosats over Tor)
- Strike bitcoin wallet (I had her download this mainly to send/receive dollars during Robosats trading sessions)
- Phoenix Wallet (I created a .07 bitcoin liquidity channel on her wallet; showed her how to enable Tor for her wallet, as well as where to go in the app's settings to write down her seed phrase)

I did a live demonstration for her on how to sell bitcoin on Robosats, because I actually needed to sell a little bitcoin to pay some bills. I've personally deleted all of my centralized crypto exchange accounts, like Coinbase, Crypto.com, and Kraken, because I have no need for them. I showed the girl I was with that she doesn't need them either.

Here's what Robosats looks like. No account registration required. You're given a temp username and session token, and then you're off to the races:

Robosats.jpg

Tutorials on how to use Robosats:

Best lightning wallets to use for Robosats are Wallet of Satoshi and Blink (Phoenix is a terrible wallet for Robosats; it technically can work, but it's a very frustrating experience). If you're a US citizen, you will absolutely need a VPN to use Wallet of Satoshi (not sure about Blink), because WoS no longers services people from the US. I think you can continue to use WoS if you're using an Android phone. The woman I was with had an iPhone, and was unable to install WoS, even with Mullvad running and set to another country.

Last edited:
Daps
Also, recently, I went to my first ever wine tasting at the "Bitcoin & Wine" meetup organized by Austin Bitcoin Club: Austin Bitcoin Club | Meetup

"Bitcoin & Wine" is almost every Tuesday evening at a cafe called The Meteor here in Austin TX: Austin on SoCo — The Meteor

Screenshot-20240312-172107.png

Screenshot-20240312-172246.png

PXL-20240313-004928235-MP.jpg

PXL-20240313-004958971.jpg

PXL-20240312-224400463.jpg

On this particular night, the wine I sampled was from a company called Soto Vino. The founders of the company were completely unaware that there was a bitcoin meetup simultaneously happening. Lol. I attempted to orange pill one of them (Dominick, I think his name was). I told him how there were local Austin businesses that accepted bitcoin payments. I also mentioned a wine maker out in Colorado (Ben Justman) who accepts bitcoin: