1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know but i got 4,100 left at .01, so if another pump n dump happens where it reaches .30 again or higher, I'ma have some decisions to make...
What’s the news I’m hearing about verge today? shyts gonna tank like no limit

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta what’s the word with verge?!?

Talk me into hodl and not selling this

I still have 25% and I got it at 77 sats so the shyt could literally hit 2 cent and I'd still be up :mjlol:

I set a sell order at .08, I put so little into it and have already taken out what I put in that it could honestly crash and have no effect on me. If you got in high I'd just be watching it like a hawk, I'm not the one to ask on this because of how low I got it.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
That's why i asked @KushSkywalker what he was gon do if it reaches .30 again :lupe:

he been #vergegang defiantly lol

He said not til a dollar :wow:
idk my gut says the paranoia is unfounded. Especially if wraith didn’t drop yet. Not verge fault the whales are abusing the market and until we know if wraith works well how can we place all that negative on the company. I’m following that we gotta react to the market itself however I’m just thinking. If wraith drops and is great you don’t think it’s gonna shoot up?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
idk my gut says the paranoia is unfounded. Especially if wraith didn’t drop yet. Not verge fault the whales are abusing the market and until we know if wraith works well how can we place all that negative on the company. I’m following that we gotta react to the market itself however I’m just thinking. If wraith drops and is great you don’t think it’s gonna shoot up?
That's what i'm thinking too. I feel it's these rich folks tryna make me blink. At the same time, and wary of everything pretty much coming down to this wraith announcement.

It's back up to .19 after the news/fake news from this weekend

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I’m just catching up on the verge news that I’m seeing on reddit

It was fake?
Yea some guy on reddit. Verge also released a statement today that wraith is right on track and there have been articles n the press about the box costing people a lot of money last night.

Me, I’m holding til wraith drops. That’s why I️ copped in the first place. It’s been good to me don’t get me wrong

I️ got in under a penny so maybe that’s why I’m less cautious. I️ get if someone copped at .17 cents or something neon a little nervous. Idk I️ just got a gut feeling.

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I've lost $8 since investing in this shyt last week. Not happy that I ain't made shyt yet:martin:

laughing.jpg

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
There's just too much uncertainty with XVG, the fact the biggest mouthpiece on the internet for it took a picture with John McAfee two months before the tweet that set it in motion should set off some alarms -

Yea I dumped it all at 1936 sat. It's been good to me but xvg is too much of a gamble, it can hit 50 cents or 5.
:hubie: