1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I got 790 of their coins right now, deciding on whether or not I want more. The adoption rate will be the problem, but it's already a functioning company, albeit by supporting it I may cause a spike in affordable rent :francis:
:mjcry:

Damn, I might buy the 250 coins just to see what happens.

In capitalism every win someone gotta lose :mjcry:

IDK if I can intentional hurt the impoverished though breh :mjcry:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:mjcry:

Damn, I might buy the 250 coins just to see what happens.

In capitalism every win someone gotta lose :mjcry:

IDK if I can intentional hurt the impoverished though breh :mjcry:

250 is only about 70, and they throw in a little extra.

I didn't know about that till after I bought it, and I searched some more, then I started seeing how it could be a nightmare for affordable housing which means it will probably be wildly successful.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The game is full of gullible mothafukkas right now, to the breh down 8$ it's alright.

I've seen my account swing thousands each way already :mjgrin:

I'm pretty sure you'll end up up. The thing is you can't get frustrated.

I've seen some cats get nervous about the hype, buy in at a high, then the next day there's a dump and they go down on what they just bought the day before. Now they are mad cause they thought the wave would keep going up right after they bought, but the timing of that is a little tricky.

If you're down the worst you can do is keep waiting to see if it goes up. Don't get frustrated and sell for less than what you paid though. Unless it's like a year from now and you're still down.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
250 is only about 70, and they throw in a little extra.

I didn't know about that till after I bought it, and I searched some more, then I started seeing how it could be a nightmare for affordable housing which means it will probably be wildly successful.
I got about 100 or so in Ether that I'd like to invest before Ether drops (maybe it won't anyway) Lemme see if I get this nucleus e-mail too.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This is where I'm at. At this point I can drop a G or more on a coin a .01. if it can make it to at least .1 then that'd give me the capital to make some serious dough.
Exactly. I've pretty much put a G into the big 3 and altho i'm +$500 with it, i think about if i'd put that G into verge at .01. That bytch rose to .30 at one point! So I see it as a learning experience and food for thought, for the next coin(s).

i've made a few Gs already just through relatively small investments on the alts, so i ain't gon lie like i'm not looking for that next .01