Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Where can I buy
Gotta swap AVAX

1) Go on the Coinbase app and buy Avax (if you want to do it quicker swap a crypto you currently own for some AVAX, it’s instant. It takes a few days for Coinbase to clear a buy with cash)

2) Get the Coinbase wallet app. You have to create an account it’s a short process. This is a seperate app from Coinbase. use the Coinbase wallet’s browser to go to traderjoesxyz.com. Swap the avax for coq inu.

giphy.gif

3) hodl

shakobe

All Star
Daps
Gotta swap AVAX

1) Go on the Coinbase app and buy Avax (if you want to do it quicker swap a crypto you currently own for some AVAX, it’s instant. It takes a few days for Coinbase to clear a buy with cash)

2) Get the Coinbase wallet app. You have to create an account it’s a short process. This is a seperate app from Coinbase. use the Coinbase wallet’s browser to go to traderjoesxyz.com. Swap the avax for coq inu.

giphy.gif

3) hodl
Thank you

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Proof it will be the next shib?
It's named coq so internet trolls will make sure it does run when the bull really takes off. But the risk isn't worth it and you're probably better off just focusing on legitimate projects since 9/10 folks who try to play this game never show you proof they actually made money playing it.

Honestly bruh in this bull cycle, where I'm at with it, don't bring me no bullshyt meme coins without showing me your history of hitting on these and how much you put into it. I'm definitely finna start indexing these shyt coin shills and trolling them relentlessly when the shyt fizzles out.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
It's named coq so internet trolls will make sure it does run when the bull really takes off. But the risk isn't worth it and you're probably better off just focusing on legitimate projects since 9/10 folks who try to play this game never show you proof they actually made money playing it.

Honestly bruh in this bull cycle, where I'm at with it, don't bring me no bullshyt meme coins without showing me your history of hitting on these and how much you put into it. I'm definitely finna start indexing these shyt coin shills and trolling them relentlessly when the shyt fizzles out.
Great post

I still don’t understand how these alt coins even have liquidity :flabbynsick:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

I'm not looking to get wealthy (but if i do so be it) but if i can turn $100 into $30k i'll cash instantly, i just need enough for downpayment for a crib.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Definitely.

Menna

All Star
Daps
:lolbron:Akash network is up 30% since I mentioned it 48hrs ago … just sayin

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Great post

I still don’t understand how these alt coins even have liquidity :flabbynsick:
They dont nobody ever tells that part. U literally have to off ramp as it’s mooning and eth (gas) is always ahead of u.
like breh said unless u are a well seasoned maniac like @mannyrs13 @ORDER_66 stick to utility not financial advice

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Proof it will be the next shib?
Meme coins are in . SHib was a derivative of Doge and now Coq Inu is next up.