1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I'm broke too and it took a long time to build my portfolio... you can do it too...:dahell:
how much money do you have to spare... where do you live because certain exchanges dont want you on there if you live in the u.s. like binance.
you can buy a hard wallet like a trezor or a digital wallet like CB wallet or metamask.
what else do you wanna know?
Money to spare: Not much. I would say I live check to check. But what I do online (make beats) is kind of here and there money. Business ain't Boomin (no Metro).

I live in New Jersey

I don't even know what a hard wallet is. I never heard of trezor lol. I assume by CB you mean coinbase. I got one of those but I haven't used it often.

Is there any youtube vids to get me started, and put me on game?

I don't have a degree but I'm very computer literate to. Not sure if that helps.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Money to spare: Not much. I would say I live check to check. But what I do online (make beats) is kind of here and there money. Business ain't Boomin (no Metro).

I live in New Jersey

I don't even know what a hard wallet is. I never heard of trezor lol. I assume by CB you mean coinbase. I got one of those but I haven't used it often.

Is there any youtube vids to get me started, and put me on game?

I don't have a degree but I'm very computer literate to. Not sure if that helps.

There's coinbase and there's cb wallet. cb wallet is a storage for crypto you can buy and store digitally so it wont be on a exchange like binance or gemini. Coinbase itself is an exchange site. you can cash out, put money or buy crypto there like alot of us do. I would make an account there just to get started.

There's alot you need to get the jist of such as wallets, exchanges, networks, alot of information. I dont have any particular videos on crypto for beginners like that but Crypto Lark is a good source of information.

coinmarketcap.com is a website that tracks values and market information on cryptos.
alot of folks also use https://www.dextools.io/app/en/gainers

Start small focus on utilizing the Eth (Ethereum) network, be aware that certain sites exchanges charges fees like coinbase. coinbase is the easiest to use.

EDIT: Oh and one more important thing a rule of crypto you need to know, only spend what you can afford to lose. people will throw a bag at one crypto and lose their shirt because it was a RUG PULL or a scam from the start...but alot of cryptos take time to grow it's not overnight... even BTC when it first started was literal cents on the dollar some may take literal years to blow... so patience is a must. :francis:

EDIT 2: if you set up a wallet you usually get a passphrade key consisting of 6-12 words THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT... WRITE IT DOWN SOMEWHERE AND PUT IT FOR SAFEKEEPING DO NOT FORGET IT. BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU LOSE ALL ACCESS TO ALL YOU BUY IN THAT WALLET!!! :stopitslime: and under no circumstances do you tell anyone your passcode!!!! no one on discord or any other site that asks to connect to your wallet!!!!

Last edited:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

Menna

All Star
Daps
I had some AKT staking but removed it recently. Got it in a liquidity pool somewhere for a higher percentage hoping that does better. Think its paired with JKL.

One I got recently was SEI. Swapped some atom rewards I had last night and got like 250 sei. Sent that to be staked hoping it gets me eligible for airdrops in the future. I know the price had gone up today but I'm not worried about short term price changes since its like a 21 day unstaking period so not like i can get excited plus not like the amount i have is gonna give me a high return thru staking. so i'm just focused on hoping to get some airdrops.
Bull run just staring we have a 8-12 month runway from here

Daps
Testing out custom strategy for my bot with $500. Early testing was giving me, on average, a daily ROI of 3.25%. After some tweaking, I got it above 5%. After running for a week, I'll add some serious coin to see how much the percentage drops off. Hopefully it stays at 1% or better.

20240308-113154.jpg
20240308-113221.jpg