1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
yoo just bought some br1 loot, they being freshly minted

Meme coins are in . SHib was a derivative of Doge and now Coq Inu is next up.
I hope you right, just bought $100 worth. lets play ball

BCM INFO

$BTC
$ETH
$BNB
————————
$SGIX -ai
$FET - ai
$VRA -patented tech
————————
$SOL
$MATIC (soon to be $POL)
$AVAX
$LINK
————————
$IMX -gaming
$XMR -privacy
$ATOM
$DYDX
$NEAR
$KAVA
$OSMO
$ROSE
$XLM
$XRP
$FIL - storage
$HBAR
$QNT
$ASTR
$INJ
$SEI
$TIA
—————————
$CAKE - defi
—————————
$SAND - metaverse
$MANA - metaverse
$AUDIO - music/DSP
——————————
$APT
$ALGO
$JASMY
$HONEY - gps utility
$MKR
$INTIRRIT**
——————————
dePINS
$RNDR
$ATOR - Ator Protocol
$THETA
$DVPN -sentinel
$NAVI
$TAO - bit tensor
$AKT - Akash Network
$GMRX - Gaimin -gamin platform
$OCTA - octaspace
$HNT - helium
————————
Meme plays (very risky plays, very volatile, but big rewards if done correctly)
$WIF (dogwifhat) - solana
$MYRO - solana
$BONK - solana
$SILLY - solana
$GIGA - solana
$WEN (from airdrop) - solana
$WOLF - avax
$CWIF (catwifhat from airdrop) -solana
$GOIANA**
$SHIB
$DOGE
$PEPE
$NOS - (nosana)-solana
$CT - solana
$BRETT

NFTS
BR1:Infinite
Gods Unchained (mobile gaming)
Strainz (die - passive income) if you own one check it daily
Bubblegoose ballers BGB

GAMING
Off The Grid (avax)
BR1: INFINITE (solana)
Nyan Heroes
playSHRAPNEL (AVAX)

Last edited:
Daps

These are 2 lowcap gems that are due to fly

Get em while they're still cheap

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ

These are 2 lowcap gems that are due to fly

Get em while they're still cheap

56 posts since 2015 eh? Sure man, sounds legit :beli:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Akash network up 50% since I mentioned it 72hrs ago

I had some AKT staking but removed it recently. Got it in a liquidity pool somewhere for a higher percentage hoping that does better. Think its paired with JKL.

One I got recently was SEI. Swapped some atom rewards I had last night and got like 250 sei. Sent that to be staked hoping it gets me eligible for airdrops in the future. I know the price had gone up today but I'm not worried about short term price changes since its like a 21 day unstaking period so not like i can get excited plus not like the amount i have is gonna give me a high return thru staking. so i'm just focused on hoping to get some airdrops.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It funny i need to finish verifying my bank information on gemini to withdraw:beli: but i guess my debit card information to BUY crypto isnt good enough?!?!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this an example of having to be careful. i was laying in bed earlier today browsing twitter on my tablet and came across this post from fetch.

i blocked the account on my end but it'll prolly show up on others if they haven't removed it completely. was talking about some new coin and people that are staking are eligible. i see some comment from someone using the same profile pic and everything talking about eligibility or something so i go check it out. i don't make any moves on the tablet anyways but it was saying to connect a wallet. dont have access to it, but i look and its a username spelled different than the main account, yet there are comments all excited about it. one guy said scam. i think the fake account had an extra h or something. sometimes i see them even add the blue or gold checkmark. but its easy to either not be paying attention or be half asleep and not notice a missing or different letter. i know i have my fetch thru keplr wallet linked to my ledger and don't think anything can be done without the ledger but even for any other thing, just not noticing the wrong account could be dangerous. i know pocket universe works for eth on metamask and some other chains but not for keplr and not for other wallets. not the first time i seen that. they do it all the time trying to make a fake account named similar to the coin and it always happens to be the first comment on the top. its like twitter says gee this scammer seems to have an account just like the real one so lets display it up top for everyone to see. its crazy to me.

Daps
It funny i need to finish verifying my bank information on gemini to withdraw:beli: but i guess my debit card information to BUY crypto isnt good enough?!?!
all of these exchanges are going to try and stall our payouts this year when things are hot. that’s why i’m going to take my profits in a staggered fashion. i’m also going to leave my usdt on the exchange and let it sit there until the hysteria settles down. i don’t need the money immediately.

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i just viewed it and they spelled the @ with fethch but the top part is the same as fetch.ai. they just dont have the checkmark but i seen ones with checkmarks. they gonna ramp up the scamming even more now with bullrun going up and more people getting in. def recommend getting 2FA on any accounts possible.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
all of these exchanges are going to try and stall our payouts this year when things are hot. that’s why i’m going to take my profits in a staggered fashion. i’m also going to leave my usdt on the exchange and let it sit there until the hysteria settles down. i don’t need the money immediately.

:francis:

True but its weird they already have my banking information through the debit card... that's all im saying just send the money through the card option like coinbase would do...:dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I always wanted to get into the bitcoin game. But I wouldn't know where to start.

Plus i'm a broke boy :manny:

I'm broke too and it took a long time to build my portfolio... you can do it too...:dahell:
how much money do you have to spare... where do you live because certain exchanges dont want you on there if you live in the u.s. like binance.
you can buy a hard wallet like a trezor or a digital wallet like CB wallet or metamask.
what else do you wanna know?