1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Everyone begged McAfee to namedrop TRX but then that Bitcoin inflation kicked in and all the discouraged bagholders dumped resulting in no gain:deadmanny:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No problem breh. Ian just be up on shyt fast. You still got time to get in. The presale just would’ve got you bigger discounts.

Are there any method that investors are using to get it on presale? or is it just something you have to be on top of via research?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Everyone begged McAfee to namedrop TRX but then that Bitcoin inflation kicked in and all the discouraged bagholders dumped resulting in no gain:deadmanny:
You guys use the word dump a little to freely

Trx is consolidating it up big from last month

Verge is being pumped by a pump group really soon.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
fukk YOU MEAN? I'M DOWN 3 DOLLARS :to:

On a side note, I told my family about Bitcoin and now they want to send me money to invest:huhldup:
My old dude gave me $500 and said make it do what it do son :ufdup: :mjlol:

I've only used $100 of his money because its a long term thing and he's probably thinking it'll be an instant flip (I told him it wasn't)...

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You guys use the word dump a little to freely

Trx is consolidating it up big from last month

Verge is being pumped by a pump group really soon.

:ohhh:

You heard this from the discord group that buddy posted earlier?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Honestly, finding that next .01 coin that's ready to blow would be that short term dream scenario for me. And by blow, i mean simply doing half of Verge's .30 peak would be enough, given what i'd be able to put in at .01. Easier said than done to find those coins of course, and if that means reading up on ICOs and whitelists to get first dibs on certain things, then that's what it'd have to be.

This is where I'm at. At this point I can drop a G or more on a coin a .01. if it can make it to at least .1 then that'd give me the capital to make some serious dough.