1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:myman: checked my portfolio this morning and it's looking healthy... not enough to cash out tho... it's good for a beginning... $ALI has surprised me...

Daps
the meme coins i think anyone looking for life changing money should get into:

$froge (already told yall about this. ai memecoins have a very bright future, and this one is slightly associated with open ai)

$gfy (a play off elon musk’s recent rant against disney, coined off the “go fukk yourself” he directed towards bob iger)

$volt (i was pimping this on here a couple years ago, which i’m sure some of you recall. it’s still persevering, trading sideways in the 20m range for a good while now. i think this is a strong candidate for serious gains this year)

$fine (probably no coin i am more bullish on than this. it has held its floor for months, even after its developer - who created $pepe, btw - went incognito. he has since resurfaced on a number of occasions, appearing two weeks ago to make changes to the website and the telegram. anyway, they have a “this is fine” meme generating bot dropping soon. it will output artwork that corresponds to the “this is fine” meme according to the keywords you enter. i expect that to be a pretty big catalyst. floor is very solid, liquidity is burnt (and the ratio is terrific), distribution of supply among the wallets is great. some big influencers have begun talking about it. at its current mc of $1.3 million, it is an easy investment. my bet is it runs 10000x-100000x at some point).

these are just the memecoins from my portfolio in whose success i have the greatest amount of confidence.

:yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fetch been looking good. had a small dip but looks to get back on track. other ai ones hopefully do the same. i know paal had a dip but i'm not worried. keeping my eye on agix still. had met some resistance recently and went down, now i'm tracking to see if it goes down to an even further level. looking at the same for sei and iota to try and get in. one i'm hoping goes further down is avax and ftm. mad that they had pumped back up a bit but think they could reverse back down soon. same with OPT tho its still within the price range i had marked so anything can happen and it could come back down. market seems to be all over the place tho with some coins up and some coins down. waiting to see what happens on ones i'm interested in. one i did throw some more on just earlier was this SORA coin. looks like its been holding up well so far with holder count growing and them getting a few exchange listings this week so i think it can continue its momentum.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can we buy it yet?
yeah its been out for a few days. i threw in like .05 eth first day then have thrown $500, $500 and recently $250 before seeing he had mentioned it. its slightly under 2 cents now.

cpeDnuyQ

hoping it hits a dollar or more someday. that sora narrative with AI is the hot new buzz and i know a bunch of similar coins were made and rugged so luckily this one has held strong so far plus increasing in holders, like nearly 7k i think. you know how Jake be with these coins tho. i'm just with PTSD from his saitama fukkery, those who know know :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

SingularityNET (AGIX):

SingularityNET, an original player in the AI crypto space, powers the humanoid robot Sophia and operates a decentralized AI marketplace. With an approximate $500 million market cap, I foresee SingularityNET reaching $5–10 billion, presenting a potential gain of 10–20x. Given its robust community and technology, it stands as a relatively secure choice among AI cryptos.

Fetch.AI (FET):

Operating an open AI network focused on machine learning and natural language processing, Fetch.AI draws comparisons to Ethereum. Ranked #103 on CoinMarketCap with a trading volume within the top 100, Fetch.AI presents a reasonable 10–20x potential considering its pedigree and growth prospects.

Render Token (RNDR):

Render Token facilitates the buying and selling of GPU compute power for rendering projects. Despite its previous success in the bear market, it still holds 10x potential.

Bittensor (BITT):

Dubbed the “Bitcoin of AI,” Bittensor incentivizes users to contribute compute power to build a decentralized AI network. After a surge from $40 to $300 in months, I anticipate a 10–20x upside.

SingularityDAO (SDAO):

Integrating AI chatbots into the Serum ecosystem, SingularityDAO, as a microcap AI crypto with connections to AI and Solana, could potentially achieve a 25x or more run.

Artificial Liquid Intelligence (ALI):

Offering an AI network for developers and proprietary dApps for AI art generation and NFT animation, ALI, as a new and exciting project, holds a potential of 50–100x.

ChainGPT (CHAT):

Allowing users to leverage AI for smart contracts, generative art, analysis, and more, ChainGPT, with a small market cap, presents a 25–50x upside.

Ocean Protocol (OCEAN):

Operating a data exchange platform powered by AI, Ocean Protocol, with a large market cap, could conservatively achieve a 10–25x.

Parrot AI (PAR):

Offering advanced chatbot and conversational AI capabilities used by various crypto projects, Parrot AI, despite a prior surge of 100x, could see another 10–25x growth.

Gro Protocol (GRO):

Capitalizing on the hype surrounding Elon Musk’s Grock AI chatbot, Gro Protocol, as a new meme coin, might ride the wave of speculation to 25x or more.

Zoracles (ZORA):

An upcoming IDO on AI Launchpad, Zoracles is an AI price oracle that could benefit from the dual narratives of AI and crypto launchpad hype, potentially reaching 50–100x if market conditions align.

Profit Secret (PRFT):

As an AI crypto trading bot providing automated signals, Profit Secret, after achieving substantial gains, could see another 25–50x upside.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the trajectory of these 12 AI crypto altcoins toward a potential 100–1000X growth by 2025 remains a captivating prospect in the ever-evolving crypto space. The interplay of artificial intelligence and blockchain technology sets the stage for unprecedented advancements and transformative possibilities. While the future is inherently uncertain, the speculative nature of these altcoins opens avenues for both excitement and caution.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Speaking of AGIX:

History tending to repeat itself with it failing to break thru this range like in early last year and back in 2021. With that spike at around .35 where I marked a possible support/target. Market starting to turn red. All the hype yet lot look to be talking profits. Will have to see how the downward momentum goes but a strong dip down is def tempting now that I know what the possibilities of it are. Especially if after the next dip it can fully break past the .60 price.

jIg8EVnu