1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
PAAL looks to be going back up in price. not sure if its just the market or the cut in APR that had an effect. i guess putting less coins as rewards in peoples pockets makes it available for more holders to get in. and its better to have more holders and better distribution of coins than having whales containing most of the amounts. 800 million circulating with 25k holders so the less rewards then the more available for people to buy and drive up the price. they stake their coins when they buy and less gets into circulation cutting the apr again but i'm compounding so i already got my coins i need. i would compound more often, maybe i'll try to but i gotta pay eth gas fees so that can be a pain sometimes especially if i get lets say 100 to compound at .35 thats 35 bucks rewards and sometimes gas can be like 20 - 30 bucks so thats a loss right there. thats why i be waiting to stack more to make it worth it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
too early to tell but i feel there could be a possibility for a btc head and shoulders pattern. will have to see how this week plays out. i'm mostly in stables still but have no issue waiting or going thru other plays that i can have a better chance of doubling up on at minimum. the other alts i converted to stable look to be meeting some resistance. prolly be a slow sunday for the major coins like those so will have to see how the week turns out and i think monday a holiday also so who knows what effect that may have. prolly be slow volume until tuesday if that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just seen someone get sandwiched nasty on Sora. 300 eth round trip for their 2 eth buy. Brutal. From like .018 to 21 cents. Can't imagine the slippage they must've used. No other method but to hold at this point.

Daps
Any of yall in FROGE? I got in this about a month ago. It’s been dead for weeks, with barely any buys, only to explode out of the blue today.

It’s up almost 200%. I got in at around 1 million mc. Just putting this out there. Could pull a GROK.

:yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
gonna be keeping an eye on IOTA. its part of some DePIN shyt which looks to be using blockchains to develop real world stuff. They be using weird ass tech terms that i'm not too familiar with but i see a health category in the article that says something about entering data or getting something done like a quest that rewards tokens. so that looks to be one of the uses of this depin narrative.

far as the coin goes, i marked a price range on it since it looks to have met some resistance there back in november and has failed to get past it. i do see the 100 week EMA coming down, gotta see if price rejects it like it did in november/early december. but if it continues to stay above the 20 week EMA and those lines cross, could see a nice run up. hoping to get an entry a bit lower but anything below .33 would be good for me. The ATH was $5.25 per CG so that would be a big come up if it passes that from around this price range.

CxoTaDc7

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah everyone quiet as hell lol this further proves institutions are mainly responsible for this pump over the last 3 months not so much retail .

I've retired from meme's and other random shyt, my key thing is partnerships right now, any big names involved is when i go in.

Brehs get you some badmad robots ($metal) shyts under 10m marketcap, gonna be listed on epic games.

This is up 200% since you posted :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@mannyrs13

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
@mannyrs13

How can we get in on the token when it's launched? :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How can we get in on the token when it's launched? :jbhmm:

I honestly dont know...:francis: i thought the information would be in the article... I just found it on threads so i wanted y'all with means to have first dibs...
but it looks like one of them closed invitations they do for startups...

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I honestly dont know...:francis: i thought the information would be in the article... I just found it on threads so i wanted y'all with means to have first dibs...
but it looks like one of them closed invitations they do for startups...

Found this

The IDO will be through Seedify, Gamefi and ChainGPT pad.

Most of them require KYC so I doubt anyone in the US can participate unless you got another passport :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Found this

The IDO will be through Seedify, Gamefi and ChainGPT pad.

Most of them require KYC so I doubt anyone in the US can participate unless you got another passport :francis:

Gawddamiit...:snoop: I hate that KYS shyt...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i didn't even know motherfukkers was still using threads. :pachaha:

yeah there be lots of insider shyt that they be getting in early and then it have already gone up by time rest of us see it.

i see people getting hype cuz eth had a big sunday but i ain't celebrating too much knowing how questionable the market can be. i know they got the etf rumors circulating but not like its gonna cause it to 10x or anything like that. we'll see if it even passes 3k. i'm tryna find cheaper alts tho. been looking at this AGIX one which hopefully my charting looks right on it but too early to tell. One I'm hoping dips a bit so I can add more is PORK. I got like a $550 airdrop from them cuz i had messed with pepe and pndc and the whole pondx swap thing that guy Pauly had started up with all his fukkery. Plus added a smaller amount late last night. it has a bit smaller supply than pepe and currently a lower market cap but if it can reach the ATH that pepe did in mc then i'll take it. gotta see if it has dipped when i wake back up to throw something at it.