1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see people taking profits today... :dead:
i'm mostly in stables on a few different chains. trying to see what the best option would be for the long term. can either wait for further dips on various coins, wait on just bitcoin, or find new shyt. I do wanna mess with stocks for a bit and see what those can do. even if crypto dips, finding the coins that can pump the highest is difficult enough. like if btc dips to 38k and bounces back up to around current price thats about a 40% gain, which isn't bad. and for eth the same from like 2100 to around current prices. issue is if markets move sideways for too long after a dip. like eth dropped under 2200 in may 2022 and didn't get back over it until early december 2023. so calculating by that example thats about 18 months. take 40% average profit calculated and lets say a thousand dollars to make it an even number. 40% of 1k is $400. if my math is correct thats $22 a month. so it puts me in the position of thinking if waiting so long for that percentage of gains is worth it. thats if that even happens. tho btc and eth are typically safer than most other coins. finding a coin on a good dip with potential or even a new one with potential may be the best option especially if it can pump up nicely. like looking at the SEI chart from late october to early january it pumped over 800%. thats a much better reward than the 40% potential. of course those are rare occurrences.

me thinking about these coins getting 40% gains:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i'm mostly in stables on a few different chains. trying to see what the best option would be for the long term. can either wait for further dips on various coins, wait on just bitcoin, or find new shyt. I do wanna mess with stocks for a bit and see what those can do. even if crypto dips, finding the coins that can pump the highest is difficult enough. like if btc dips to 38k and bounces back up to around current price thats about a 40% gain, which isn't bad. and for eth the same from like 2100 to around current prices. issue is if markets move sideways for too long after a dip. like eth dropped under 2200 in may 2022 and didn't get back over it until early december 2023. so calculating by that example thats about 18 months. take 40% average profit calculated and lets say a thousand dollars to make it an even number. 40% of 1k is $400. if my math is correct thats $22 a month. so it puts me in the position of thinking if waiting so long for that percentage of gains is worth it. thats if that even happens. tho btc and eth are typically safer than most other coins. finding a coin on a good dip with potential or even a new one with potential may be the best option especially if it can pump up nicely. like looking at the SEI chart from late october to early january it pumped over 800%. thats a much better reward than the 40% potential. of course those are rare occurrences.

me thinking about these coins getting 40% gains:

I really wish i had a grip of money to primary invest in my coins from jump I would have cashed out by now...:francis: but i only got pennies to invest unlike other folks out there...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I really wish i had a grip of money to primary invest in my coins from jump I would have cashed out by now...:francis: but i only got pennies to invest unlike other folks out there...

i feel you on that. i feel like i got a decent amount to invest but with no job, i cant risk too much on a coin or all the coins just in case something happens and markets go down or take long to make profit. i see people dropping like 5 figures on a coin and i'm like thats way too high a percentage of risk for me so i'd rather slow grind it up. it takes time tho but its tough when some coins look like they good but then drop and extends the time period to get back in good profits.

like on this website: Crypto Bubbles

only 3 coins seem to have over 100% gains for the month. so $100 turning into $200 if you lucky by having gotten those 3. not always the case tho. sometimes its more, sometimes its less. its just a matter of that being enough to survive with the risk being taken. odds your coins will double up each month are rare.

like look at bitcoin on here:

hasn't had a month with over 100% gain since november 2013. i mean its gone up overall and is a great asset no doubt. but i think that having a steady income to be able to DCA and have something to fall back on makes it easier than me using whatever i have on crypto already especially if market goes down or sideways. a job can have you having income coming in still and buying the dip but with no job its like you stuck waiting for market conditions to improve and having to take profits to pay bills rather than using your paycheck for it. hopefully inflation and interest rates and all that go down soon tho to make it easier for all of us.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah everyone quiet as hell lol this further proves institutions are mainly responsible for this pump over the last 3 months not so much retail .

I've retired from meme's and other random shyt, my key thing is partnerships right now, any big names involved is when i go in.

Brehs get you some badmad robots ($metal) shyts under 10m marketcap, gonna be listed on epic games.

Only slimkid took this call? You nikkaz don't be listening:birdman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Screenshot_20240225-164046-239.png

$LUSH A.I. models O.F.!?!?!? and blockchain crypto :patrice:
@mannyrs13 @Slimkid07

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
$FINE just dropped its AI meme generator bot on its telegram. shyt is incredibly addictive. the bot is programmed to automatically assume the image will include a dog and surroundings that are up in flames. this is one with zombies.

here’s another one with the dog biking through a war zone:

:mjlol:

Last edited: