1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope the brehs here weren't lulled to sleep during the boring downtimes. :mjtf:
BTC hitting over $51k $52K and the memecoins are hitting on Solana.

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah everyone quiet as hell lol this further proves institutions are mainly responsible for this pump over the last 3 months not so much retail .

I've retired from meme's and other random shyt, my key thing is partnerships right now, any big names involved is when i go in.

Brehs get you some badmad robots ($metal) shyts under 10m marketcap, gonna be listed on epic games.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah everyone quiet as hell lol this further proves institutions are mainly responsible for this pump over the last 3 months not so much retail .

I've retired from meme's and other random shyt, my key thing is partnerships right now, any big names involved is when i go in.

Brehs get you some badmad robots ($metal) shyts under 10m marketcap, gonna be listed on epic games.

good shyt

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
looks like AI been catching fire lately. Fetch back up to .80, first time since early December of 2021. This other one PAAL i got also been hot lately. cooling down a bit but still looks good. I got most my Fetch staked and PAAL staked as well. it gives me the option of 3 different periods and i choose the highest one at 60% apr for 56 days. claimed like 600 coins the other day and added it all to my stake to get more the next time. not worried about the price or anything, just staking and compounding rewards. start selling rewards when it gets much higher like a dollar or whatever would be worth it. gotta see what other good AI coins i can throw down on with the stables that i got. something that can go up big but is still cheap. I also heard people recently talk about DePIN and RWA but haven't done much research on them. Gotta see whats good on those.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
looks like AI been catching fire lately. Fetch back up to .80, first time since early December of 2021. This other one PAAL i got also been hot lately. cooling down a bit but still looks good. I got most my Fetch staked and PAAL staked as well. it gives me the option of 3 different periods and i choose the highest one at 60% apr for 56 days. claimed like 600 coins the other day and added it all to my stake to get more the next time. not worried about the price or anything, just staking and compounding rewards. start selling rewards when it gets much higher like a dollar or whatever would be worth it. gotta see what other good AI coins i can throw down on with the stables that i got. something that can go up big but is still cheap. I also heard people recently talk about DePIN and RWA but haven't done much research on them. Gotta see whats good on those.

My $ALI just eclipsed $SHIB in price...:wow::banderas: shyt been crazy today...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
speaking of AI, this isn't technically an AI coin but rather a meme based on an AI narrative but I got this SORA coin recently and looks to be doing well. looking into adding some more to my bag. feel like it could go on a decent run in the long term and currently around a penny but I could see it hitting a dime or even a quarter if things go well. already has over 5k holders and was released on thursday afternoon, taking advantage of the current AI meta. its also been trending on dextools often in the top 5, now at 3. of course they done banned me from the damn telegram for no reason other than copying some info over but there be some bytch made mods in these memecoin telegram chats.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stake FET where?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Stake FET where?

I got mine on restake app.

it auto compounds for me on one of my validators. the others i gotta do it myself with ledger cuz of that wallet but got another wallet not on ledger that does it automatically also for other coins.

this the osmosis one cuz i see its on eth and bnb chain as well. not sure if they were converting all of them to osmosis main chain or how it was but i know there was something going on a while back with bridging tokens over.

there's a fetch wallet powered by keplr thats a browser extension. not sure if both are needed but i have keplr for other coins anyways. It seems like the one thats on Coinbase is the ETH version, and i'm guessing thats the one people have on metamask as well. not sure if they have staking for ETH version. but if brand new then can just buy osmo on CB and send it over to the osmosis swap to swap for their fetch. of course after setting up the keplr and fetch wallets. but if fetch on ETH then another method can be done. Osmosis supports axlusdc whih is connected to usdc on MM.

so like right now i have 87 bucks on there and its letting me transfer over. so i'm guessing FET on eth chain can be swapped for the axlusdc and then sent to osmosis for to then be swapped to FET on their chain, of course small amounts first to not risk anything messing up.

I was compounding manually but then they made it where i wouldn't have to connect my ledger each time to compound and i didn't feel like unstaking and waiting the time period to move it to another wallet. the 1 validator i have that auto stakes gives me a 8% apr but charges a 5% fee. it autocompounds twice daily tho so i just let it do its thing. the other two i use are also at 8% but with only 1% fee, just gotta compound it myself which i get lazy at times and let it stack up especially since most the other coins i have staked are on auto themselves.

number percentages are off since i have a bit more than a flat even number but going by average count i have 2200 on the one that auto compounds and then 6300 and 1900 on the other 2 so most of my coins are at the 1% fee validators, just good to have some autocompounding to not stress about it.

one thing about keplr and osmosis and cosmos chain is the airdrop opportunities they have. i know we been neglected in US cuz of regulations but they've had some good ones and next time i might see whats up with a vpn to claim some. i know atom and osmo stakers have been rewarded in the past with coins and i hear injective and celestia are ones that may have some good ones in the future. i started grabbing small amounts of those to see what can happen. SEI is also another one that i hear was dropped and i'm gonna keep an eye on to see if i grab a bag. its at .92 and was around .10 back in the fall so def had a nice run.

it looks to be part of some parallelized EVM shyt, no idea what it is but i only see this and 1 other coin on there so must be some new tech. i don't know any of this tech shyt just the money. gotta read up more on it tho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I've heard some talk of SEI NFTs on Pallet Exchange

but haven't looked into it much. i know a compass wallet for sei is required which is a browser extension. they look to have some high and low cost ones so a variety. not sure on gas fees but don't think that much since cosmos chain usually doesn't have high ass gas fees. only eth has high fees. the chain is 2 on cosmos for the month with 110% increase so it looks to be one of the chains of choice to start the year.

def gotta keep tracking and see if i catch a dip to grab some.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
damn i see paal lowered their apr, looking at 15% now for 56 days lock. of course thats for the year so i gotta keep it there for that long to earn max rewards and not take it out when a 56 day lockup ends. all good tho. hopefully it helps the price. i'll just take the rewards i get at the end of the 56 day lockup period and add it to the stake to keep compounding. not gonna cash out small amounts when its not necessary. i'm calculating a bit under 2200 coins for a 15% apr but i rather compound it and watch it grow in value especially with the AI meta being hot and in the future.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got mine on restake app.

it auto compounds for me on one of my validators. the others i gotta do it myself with ledger cuz of that wallet but got another wallet not on ledger that does it automatically also for other coins.

this the osmosis one cuz i see its on eth and bnb chain as well. not sure if they were converting all of them to osmosis main chain or how it was but i know there was something going on a while back with bridging tokens over.

there's a fetch wallet powered by keplr thats a browser extension. not sure if both are needed but i have keplr for other coins anyways. It seems like the one thats on Coinbase is the ETH version, and i'm guessing thats the one people have on metamask as well. not sure if they have staking for ETH version. but if brand new then can just buy osmo on CB and send it over to the osmosis swap to swap for their fetch. of course after setting up the keplr and fetch wallets. but if fetch on ETH then another method can be done. Osmosis supports axlusdc whih is connected to usdc on MM.

so like right now i have 87 bucks on there and its letting me transfer over. so i'm guessing FET on eth chain can be swapped for the axlusdc and then sent to osmosis for to then be swapped to FET on their chain, of course small amounts first to not risk anything messing up.

I was compounding manually but then they made it where i wouldn't have to connect my ledger each time to compound and i didn't feel like unstaking and waiting the time period to move it to another wallet. the 1 validator i have that auto stakes gives me a 8% apr but charges a 5% fee. it autocompounds twice daily tho so i just let it do its thing. the other two i use are also at 8% but with only 1% fee, just gotta compound it myself which i get lazy at times and let it stack up especially since most the other coins i have staked are on auto themselves.

number percentages are off since i have a bit more than a flat even number but going by average count i have 2200 on the one that auto compounds and then 6300 and 1900 on the other 2 so most of my coins are at the 1% fee validators, just good to have some autocompounding to not stress about it.

one thing about keplr and osmosis and cosmos chain is the airdrop opportunities they have. i know we been neglected in US cuz of regulations but they've had some good ones and next time i might see whats up with a vpn to claim some. i know atom and osmo stakers have been rewarded in the past with coins and i hear injective and celestia are ones that may have some good ones in the future. i started grabbing small amounts of those to see what can happen. SEI is also another one that i hear was dropped and i'm gonna keep an eye on to see if i grab a bag. its at .92 and was around .10 back in the fall so def had a nice run.

it looks to be part of some parallelized EVM shyt, no idea what it is but i only see this and 1 other coin on there so must be some new tech. i don't know any of this tech shyt just the money. gotta read up more on it tho.

So what does this mean for the future price?!?!:jbhmm: