Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah its a website listing the hot new coins but seems like they must be down.

oh wow…ya never heard of it…will have to try it when it’s back up…still not working tho

i been out the loop on lot of eth things this week. its mostly been avax and sol.

any luck on SOL?

the TG bot I’m using shows nothing but SOL memes leading the way with the hourly best performing tokens…with some AVAX coins sprinkled in but ETH is currently dead af…wondering if these SOL gains are legit or is it more smoke and mirrors

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
Smh I feel like I missed out again. Had binance set on auto buy and forgot about crypto all year. Bought 20 or so Sol at $8 then bytch ass binance owner got the app locked up 🥲

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
oh wow…ya never heard of it…will have to try it when it’s back up…still not working tho

any luck on SOL?

the TG bot I’m using shows nothing but SOL memes leading the way with the hourly best performing tokens…with some AVAX coins sprinkled in but ETH is currently dead af…wondering if these SOL gains are legit or is it more smoke and mirrors
a bit here and there. got one called Koi that i took some profits from but mostly just been duds that i seen. lot of them i research seem to have pulled liquidity within 5 to 10 minutes of launch. i been going on birdeye thru the new token launches page looking for ones with high or decent enough TVL like at least a couple grand. i scroll down to transactions and quite a few i seen have the yellow button for remove liquidity lol. plus not like there are any screeners or anything to vet this chain, maybe just a twitter or telegram if lucky. Out of .50 I'm at .68 with a total worth of 1.4 including whatever positions i have open which isn't really much or big gain lol. I think at least half my stuff in the red. I haven't come across much being shilled online maybe just 1 that this calls channel on telegram posted and thats currently up just 13% per bonkbot. so i'm not sure where those huge 100000% gains they claim to be are.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Crypto has been taking off again so it’s only right to get a little more active in this thread again.

$DAG
$TRIAS

Scooped these up six months ago and seeing some 2x-3x returns already. This is the most bread I’ve made during a bear compared to the previous two cycles.

$PYR

I recently hopped in this as I see gaming being a big narrative in the next year or two in the crypto space. I missed the bottom, but I think we have a ways to go.

$BOB - Moonshot bag.

SOL and Injective shytcoins definitely feel like the play at the moment for crazy gains if you can find the right coin.