1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it is one thing I have learned over the years, is that the big boys do not play fair.
They have the power to swing the markets however they like.

I am just being negative cause I see how they move.
They 10 steps ahead.
Hopefully they ready for the market to go.
Tired of getting my hopes up then some shyt happens.

ya that’s why I’m grateful I didn’t snub the opportunities crypto provided early on…maybe I’m being paranoid but I feel like this next run after the halving might be the “last hurrah” for the little guy/“dumb” money

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
ya that’s why I’m grateful I didn’t snub the opportunities crypto provided early on…maybe I’m being paranoid but I feel like this next run after the halving might be the “last hurrah” for the little guy/“dumb” money

That has been my greatest fear. That when it does take off, I am not in position.

Fact though, in 10 years, the young people will mostly all have crypto wallets.
So I am sure the analysts have factored that in.

You might be very right.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JzmNayl.png

I didn't buy any :damn:

It was sitting at .23 and my dumb ass didn't pull the trigger.

I got my gem list and was thinking RSC has to be the top one with the Coinbase CEO backing it. Should have got in last week. Market cap is still only 59m though. I would think 1 billion is a given.

Right now my only gem is BBANK and that's holding up well but I should have been buying steadily on each one. My list is only about 5 coins so I can just rotate money into whichever ones dip.

Last edited:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Prepare yourselves for some BULLshyt to happen today or tomorrow.
War.
Rates.
Maga.
Ufo.
Puffy.
Some bullshyt to stop the momentum.
You must have been in the game for a while.. you calling the plays like Romo. We are definitely too hot.. Before the month is done (shyt maybe even by next week) mega drop.. huge correction

It was fun while it lasted breh :manny:
Hope everyone has a good position.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're nervous about losing power

"I've always been deeply opposed to Bitcoion. Criminals, drug traffickers, money laundering, tax avoidance. That is the use case... If I were the government I'd close it down." says JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon"

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They're nervous about losing power

"I've always been deeply opposed to Bitcoion. Criminals, drug traffickers, money laundering, tax avoidance. That is the use case... If I were the government I'd close it down." says JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon"

Almost like his handlers told him he wasn’t fighting hard enough