1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FB feeds crypto articles from the net...:francis: before i read any of them or saw XRP hit $3 at the ATH i was convinced XRP would be the next bitcoin shattering it's own record because it's been hindered and hobbled by lawsuits and persecution above all others. to me that in my gut said this coin is being handicapped because it's a powerful crypto. they fear it. :jbhmm: but now im like if it only hits $3 again and never goes any higher due to what they say what was the whole point in people buying it. i never got in on the ground floor when it was pennies. :francis:

I think it could go higher than $3 (my meaningless prediction would be $10)…but as high as BTC is kinda out there unless I’m misreading what you’re saying

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think it could go higher than $3 (my meaningless prediction would be $10)…but as high as BTC is kinda out there unless I’m misreading what you’re saying

I was hoping it would be the next BTC....:francis: now im no so sure...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was hoping it would be the next BTC....:francis: now im no so sure...

I can’t definitively say it will/won’t be…just feels like I’d be waiting too long to see something like that come to fruition…chalk it up to my impatience in general and as as a would-be-investor…it would still do you well to have some…at the very least there’s a great chance you’ll grow your money if/when it runs…and then you can choose to hold or sell some and flip it into something else with a low cap…doesn’t always have to be a home run…sometimes a couple bunts/singles here and there to help you build up your capital is required

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can’t definitively say it will/won’t be…just feels like I’d be waiting too long to see something like that come to fruition…chalk it up to my impatience in general and as as a would-be-investor…it would still do you well to have some…at the very least there’s a great chance you’ll grow your money if/when it runs…and then you can choose to hold or sell some and flip it into something else with a low cap…doesn’t always have to be a home run…sometimes a couple bunts/singles here and there is required

Of course i'm just saying i wish I had a crystal ball :francis: im seeing that BTC's MC is $715B... Xrp is $35B but they gotta do something about that supply... I'm hearing stories of how it's already premined and it's not going anywhere blah blah...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m in the GROK TG chat…and it smells like the devs/mods are fattening up the diamond hand holders for the kill…shyt has reached a heightened state of euphoria with talks of hitting $100M mcap by the weekend, surpassing PEPE, $10 billion mcap…the numbers (holders, volume) aren’t there for that kind of push tho…the same thing happened with the X token (celebrating elon changing twitter to X)…ran up to the same mcap ($40M) with slightly more holders and better volume and they dumped that shyt hard the day/day after it got listed on bitget…trading for GROK just started on bitget…wouldn’t be surprised to see a similar fate

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all saw the cmc charts??? Terra classic on a climb...:ohhh: My dione spiking too... crazy...

please let these things hit like $0.50 - $1 this year :why: I need a car or get enough to retire...

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
So, any of you guys that are new to crypto in the previous bull manage to become wholecoiners or close in this bear? Just wondering how many new people we have, and whether or not the new folks even fukk with BTC at all, or if yall are all about alts :youngsabo:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
So, any of you guys that are new to crypto in the previous bull manage to become wholecoiners or close in this bear? Just wondering how many new people we have, and whether or not the new folks even fukk with BTC at all, or if yall are all about alts :youngsabo:
imo the worse thing for a new person is to find alts right away :heh:

last bear I was doing nothing but buying BTC weekly and listening/reading BTC maxie propaganda...
I eventually got into ETH.

Looking back focusing on btc/eth saved my ass because im sure I would have lost it all on dumb shyt

by the time I got into alts I had a decent bag that was hard to fukk up

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOL going nuts. That was one where I was way behind, my average buy price was about $49, now it's $55. Didn't expect that to bounce back so soon. That's up 150% over the last 30 days.

So I'm green on 7/8, just need Cardano to pop off, that one I'm down 45%, average buy price 0.69, only up 3% for the year. Overall in the green, things looking great and should get even better.

My lineup:

Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
XRP - XRP
Solano - SOL
Cardano - ADA
Polygon - MATIC
Chainlink - LINK
Fetch.ai - FET

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
SOL going nuts. That was one where I was way behind, my average buy price was about $49, now it's $55. Didn't expect that to bounce back so soon. That's up 150% over the last 30 days.

So I'm green on 7/8, just need Cardano to pop off, that one I'm down 45%, average buy price 0.69, only up 3% for the year. Overall in the green, things looking great and should get even better.

My lineup:

Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
XRP - XRP
Solano - SOL
Cardano - ADA
Polygon - MATIC
Chainlink - LINK
Fetch.ai - FET

I wish I went with my gut last year and went in around $12 on Sol. Was going to put about $50,000 on it, but held off as I was a little timid in the months after the FTX fiasco.

Really need my alts to rip. Looking back at my ATH makes me want to go play in traffic. :snoop: .

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m so happy I dropped 4500 on SOL when it dipped to $16 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

:pacspit:

Y'all not supposed to mention SOL anymore. Coinbase sending me notifications everyday saying it's the top mover. I can't escape this L:mjcry:

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
who’s “they” …?

unless they’re planning to use it like a stablecoin idk

what’s their argument/contention?

I can’t really agree/disagree til I know their reasoning

I know when we bought XRP when it was like half a penny, folks used to argue us down and say it couldn’t make it to $0.10 much less a $1 bcuz of the high coin supply blah blah blah…shyt went to $0.40 in 5 months and was $3 at the top of the following year…but idk if the folks you are referring to are saying it will only get to $1 from that standpoint or if they have other reasons for believing so
Haha, that BGOL Crypto thread is legendary and made us a lot of money :blessed:

Last edited: