1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
sold half an eth of this shytcoin that i no longer believe in. bridging some funds over to fantom to get some of that instead. thinking its retesting a breakout and getting ready to run soon. good thing its red for the day. was debating on adding more fetch or optimism, but OPT running like crazy already. do think it has much more potential tho. might throw $1k on ftm, and $500 each on the other two. figure out what shyt coin i can take profit from at a later time when need be.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so I’ve recently suspected that devs will put high initial buy/sell taxes on a coin to buy themselves some time (and get additional tokens for themselves from taxes) as they establish multiple wallets and buy up a large portion of the supply…

was in a TG chat for a token and a guy was asking about the high taxes (20/20) on the project prior to them renouncing it…he pointed out they made 45 ETH from taxes alone which they confirmed…they claim they’re going to use it for marketing and buybacks…dunno if they’re sincere (highly doubt it lol)…making almost $100k out the gate tho…I can imagine it’s very tempting for many devs in that position not to take the money and run

*edit*

there’s no definitive proof but someone pointed out it’s possible the team may own about 200 wallets…all very early buys with exactly the same amount of tokens lol

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
was in a TG chat for a token and a guy was asking about the high taxes (20/20) on the project prior to them renouncing it…he pointed out they made 45 ETH from taxes alone which they confirmed…they claim they’re going to use it for marketing and buybacks…dunno if they’re sincere (highly doubt it lol)…making almost $100k out the gate tho…I can imagine it’s very tempting for many devs in that position not to take the money and run

*edit*

there’s no definitive proof but someone pointed out it’s possible the team may own about 200 wallets…all very early buys with exactly the same amount of tokens lol

shoot most these damn coins i look on their twitter and the replies be 90% people saying they like the project and to DM them and 10% people calling it a scam :mjlol::francis: don't know what kinda marketing they expect to do with any money :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man look IDC what it takes i just need enough so I can quit my job and start my own business...:francis:

they saying XRP is gonna bet to $1 and that's it...:francis:

my only hope is the other alts I have..:francis: