1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man look IDC what it takes i just need enough so I can quit my job and start my own business...:francis:

they saying XRP is gonna bet to $1 and that's it...:francis:

my only hope is the other alts I have..:francis:

who’s “they” …?

unless they’re planning to use it like a stablecoin idk

what’s their argument/contention?

I can’t really agree/disagree til I know their reasoning

I know when we bought XRP when it was like half a penny, folks used to argue us down and say it couldn’t make it to $0.10 much less a $1 bcuz of the high coin supply blah blah blah…shyt went to $0.40 in 5 months and was $3 at the top of the following year…but idk if the folks you are referring to are saying it will only get to $1 from that standpoint or if they have other reasons for believing so

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
was in a TG chat for a token and a guy was asking about the high taxes (20/20) on the project prior to them renouncing it…he pointed out they made 45 ETH from taxes alone which they confirmed…they claim they’re going to use it for marketing and buybacks…dunno if they’re sincere (highly doubt it lol)…making almost $100k out the gate tho…I can imagine it’s very tempting for many devs in that position not to take the money and run

*edit*

there’s no definitive proof but someone pointed out it’s possible the team may own about 200 wallets…all very early buys with exactly the same amount of tokens lol
what is the ticker symbol for said coin because i'm researching one where a lot of wallets seem to have the same amount of coins unless they all purchased that amount manually or one guy just spread it around evenly :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep everyone seems to have 800k coins :mjlol:

ya the run-up/holder count doesn’t seem to be organic at all…seems like they’re now dropping the price slowly to see if it’ll attract more genuine buyers…if they don’t, they’ll just rug…I need to be a shytcoin “dev” lol…if they had better intentions or were smarter about concealing those secret wallets this could probably send more…from their standpoint tho, they’re already eating

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I fukk with arthur hayes but those are some bold ass predictions…interesting…just for fun I say BTC $100k and ETH $10k….I like his predictions a lot better tho lmao

seems like we’re definitely getting a mini-run tho heading into the holidays

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
who’s “they” …?

I know when we bought XRP when it was like half a penny, folks used to argue us down and say it couldn’t make it to $0.10 much less a $1 bcuz of the high coin supply blah blah blah…shyt went to $0.40 in 5 months and was $3 at the top of the following year…but idk if the folks you are referring to are saying it will only get to $1 from that standpoint or if they have other reasons for believing so
I didn’t know u was a long time holder breh congrats :ehh:
I don’t they will consider it a stable coin at some point bc it’s designed to be a trust between currencies but its also in tokenized assets and derivatives so $1 is nothing imo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t know u was a long time holder breh congrats :ehh:
I don’t they will consider it a stable coin at some point bc it’s designed to be a trust between currencies but its also in tokenized assets and derivatives so $1 is nothing imo

hell nah…sold that shyt back in may/june 2017 :heh:

I talked about it in here before

turned money I was gonna spend on a couple pairs of sneakers into half my yearly salary at the time…been in love with the financial opportunities crypto can provide since

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
who’s “they” …?

You caught XRP at half a cent? :ehh:

Coulda really turned $500 into $300k :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
who’s “they” …?

FB feeds crypto articles from the net...:francis: before i read any of them or saw XRP hit $3 at the ATH i was convinced XRP would be the next bitcoin shattering it's own record because it's been hindered and hobbled by lawsuits and persecution above all others. to me that in my gut said this coin is being handicapped because it's a powerful crypto. they fear it. :jbhmm: but now im like if it only hits $3 again and never goes any higher due to what they say what was the whole point in people buying it. i never got in on the ground floor when it was pennies. :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coulda really turned $500 into $300k :ehh:

if I had held onto it that long (1 year)…but with how fast crypto was moving then I didn't feel the need to hold onto something for a year to make that kind of money…at the time ppl in our group were presenting opportunities were it was proven that kind of money could realistically be made in weeks/months