1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
So is it uniswap itself that we shouldnt connect to??? :dwillhuh: im so confused

CONNECT TO NOTHING

As manny said, if uniswap was exploited, it would be everywhere being talked about
TOP WALLETS have billions of dollars

it is the names used that made that one good
Peckshield and Certik are recognized security names
Revokecash is supposedly a good site, to revoke permissions

All those combined, made whoever did that scam very smart

I myself, just seeing Certik and Pecksheild checked my wallet

Even clicking top links in google can take you to scam sites
Have to know EXACTLY what you clicking on

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Certik, Peckshield, Revokecash?
That one really had me thinking
Have to be super careful
true that. i think the checkmark helps a bit. i looked and certik account has a yellow checkmark. i guess thats for business accounts. so not as easy to get as the blue ones. they prolly made a link where you click and it looks legit but it takes you to another site or copies some info.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOL going nuts. That was one where I was way behind, my average buy price was about $49, now it's $55. Didn't expect that to bounce back so soon. That's up 150% over the last 30 days.
Over $60 now, after going over $63, up another 20% last 24, crazy how fast things can flip. LINK nice as well, up 45% last week

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m in the GROK TG chat…and it smells like the devs/mods are fattening up the diamond hand holders for the kill…shyt has reached a heightened state of euphoria with talks of hitting $100M mcap by the weekend, surpassing PEPE, $10 billion mcap…the numbers (holders, volume) aren’t there for that kind of push tho…the same thing happened with the X token (celebrating elon changing twitter to X)…ran up to the same mcap ($40M) with slightly more holders and better volume and they dumped that shyt hard the day/day after it got listed on bitget…trading for GROK just started on bitget…wouldn’t be surprised to see a similar fate

:damn:

*edit*

damn…shyt still running…at the very least it’s looking like this is gonna have a PEPE2.0 type run up to $100M…this is crazy…I outsmarted myself and took too much profit too early

*edit*

this shyt running crazy smh…probably gonna get listed on kucoin with the amount of holders/volume it’s experienced in this short time (roughly 10 days)…very similar run to RFD and PEPE2.0

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Closed my trades last night. Final results:

AVAX +80%
CELO +10%
LINK -5% (wicked out days ago at $11)

Trying to stay disciplined and not over trade. I was set on only two but bought LINK. CELO was a slow mover that I wanted to cut and move that money elsewhere but profit is profit.

Going to wait to see what BTC does today, check some charts, and if it's good to go I'm taking two trades. Hopefully they hit fast so I can exit within 1-3 days.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf or any expert, what have you heard on something called banana gun or banana gun router? sometimes when doing research i click a transaction and it says banana gun router like this one: Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

wasn't sure if thats something like uniswap or some fukkery was going on with those transactions. guessing its like a trading bot of some sort.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same thing. This is trending #1 for me in America OpenSea exploit, same scam links - https://twitter.com/search?q=#OpenseaExploit&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

Elon wants .X. to be a financial destination but has no control of scams and bots. Not going to happen for him.

-----------
Maybe small dip/sideways action time now. My portfolio went up over 50% last 30 but maybe it's taking a breather now, deciding which way to go.

---------
Just saw fake XRP ETF news

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA