1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
people got bills to pay, dreams to chase, and chargers to buy. what’s the point of holding if you won’t eventually sell?

:dahell:

I mean if you have it sell at the high...:dahell: if this thing is projected to hit at least half a million for 1 BTC it be stupid to sell it now...:dead: but that's just me... :mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Lila holding up well. Spiked up this morning but currently back down around .19. I did just see they applied for CMC so that's good.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the memecoin community has finally turned its back on all these pepe derivatives…a lot of them now launch and pretty much die in the first 30 minutes lol…it’s funny despite all the controversy that existed with the main PEPE coin once the market picked up a bit, the crypto community said fukk all that and jumped right back into it and pumped it up…seems like it will always be the #1 pepe coin at this point

Daps
I think the memecoin community has finally turned its back on all these pepe derivatives…a lot of them now launch and pretty much die in the first 30 minutes lol…it’s funny despite all the controversy that existed with the main PEPE coin once the market picked up a bit, the crypto community said fukk all that and jumped right back into it and pumped it up…seems like it will always be the #1 pepe coin at this point

PEPE 2.0 has definitely enjoyed something of a resurgence. not sure how long it’ll last, though. PEPE community is really only running on its auto burn, as it hasn’t broken free from the $2,000,000 range for over a week now. i’m assuming everyone holding is now waiting to see if the burn takes it to $1. problem is, the more holders it gets, the slower the burn will be.

but you’re right: OG PEPE is still the one everyone is betting on. i’m skeptical, though. it’s going to need a big catalyst to pull a shib/doge run, and i think it’s fired off most of its cylinders - binance, crypto dot com, etc. i’m not sure, assuming it even happens, a coinbase listing is enough of a catalyst to trigger a big run. the remaining dev team recently posted an update that said something major was in the works. any wonder what that is.

:lupe:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PEPE 2.0 has definitely enjoyed something of a resurgence. not sure how long it’ll last, though. PEPE community is really only running on its auto burn, as it hasn’t broken free from the $2,000,000 range for over a week now. i’m assuming everyone holding is now waiting to see if the burn takes it to $1. problem is, the more holders it gets, the slower the burn will be.

but you’re right: OG PEPE is still the one everyone is betting on. i’m skeptical, though. it’s going to need a big catalyst to pull a shib/doge run, and i think it’s fired off most of its cylinders - binance, crypto dot com, etc. i’m not sure, assuming it even happens, a coinbase listing is enough of a catalyst to trigger a big run. the remaining dev team recently posted an update that said something major was in the works. any wonder what that is.

:lupe:
You get bushed in the last 50 minutes? :dahell: