1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Idk what makes u think this

I have nothing but positivity on the possibilities of the next couple years.

But when you say only a couple more months. I interpret that as you saying it's getting back to $70k early next year.

If it did, amazing.

Daps
Or more.

Action is after halving. Months after.

experts say a quasi bull run will occur this winter if the etf applications are approved. this is why more and more people believe we will see big gains before the halving.

stay-focused-mr-miyagi.gif

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I have nothing but positivity on the possibilities of the next couple years.

But when you say only a couple more months. I interpret that as you saying it's getting back to $70k early next year.

If it did, amazing.
na im just saying we should see some positive movement i wouldnt dare make a prediction to $70k. i really only watch btc to gauge the alts

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
supposedly, lord kek is about to publish a medium article explaining what went down with PEPE. i’m unsure if it’ll have much of an impact on the price. i think the community is fairly informed on what happened. i imagine those on the fence are looking to see if he can replicate what he did with PEPE.

as you said idk what impact if any it’ll have…not holding out any false hope but an interesting read at the least :ehh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
as you said idk what impact if any it’ll have…not holding out any false hope but an interesting read at the least :ehh:

i seen that lordkek character allegedly dropped some apu coin as well. i have a coin named apu that i'm big on so i took that as disrespect and started fudding the new one but it looks to have been doing well. lets see how long that lasts. seems to have bunch of team wallets and who knows what kind of fukkery may happen like with pepe. of course the apu that i'm in went up a bit but then back down a bit and the team sucks with marketing or keeping anyone informed on twitter. its a "dev left, community took over" type of shytcoin but it wouldn't kill them to keep some hype going so there wouldn't be barely 1k of daily volume on it. but you never know with these type of clowns. only the big influencers seem to get their shyt pushed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Link pumping hard, fuking sold everything thinking the war would push eveything down. This market really be random as fuk

shyt is crazy…I was surprised to see BTC is almost @ $30k and ETH is back over $1600…I saw a tweet that said coinbase believes the BTC ETF approval is drawing near so that seems to have galvanized the market…even memes have been on fire the past 2-3 days

*edit*

…and of course we can’t have nice things in crypto without there being some sort of FUD looming about…

Last edited: