1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
It sure has been a cold crypto winter:mjcry:

I still have a lot of faith in $QNT, but that’s been slowly bleeding for a year now and I’m tired of sitting on the sidelines. I’ve recently stumbled upon this new token with a lot of potential: WadzPay $WTK

It’s currently under $10 million market cap, has a leadership team comprised of several experienced people from big name financial institutions like Mastercard and Swift, and the company has gotten several co-signs from Nasdaq.

I sold about a third of my QNT to fund my current $WTK position. I have a really good feeling about this one. I’ve seen several folk who were early in QNT, are also now in $WTK. This hasn’t even been listed on a big exchange yet, uniswap and Bitrue are the only options so far. I’m hoping it will run hard once the chain goes live and they list on a tier 1 exchange.

Daps
It sure has been a cold crypto winter:mjcry:

I still have a lot of faith in $QNT, but that’s been slowly bleeding for a year now and I’m tired of sitting on the sidelines. I’ve recently stumbled upon this new token with a lot of potential: WadzPay $WTK

It’s currently under $10 million market cap, has a leadership team comprised of several experienced people from big name financial institutions like Mastercard and Swift, and the company has gotten several co-signs from Nasdaq.

I sold about a third of my QNT to fund my current $WTK position. I have a really good feeling about this one. I’ve seen several folk who were early in QNT, are also now in $WTK. This hasn’t even been listed on a big exchange yet, uniswap and Bitrue are the only options so far. I’m hoping it will run hard once the chain goes live and they list on a tier 1 exchange.

:mjcry:

good luck.

Daps
Y'all, the fake ETF news caused bitcoin to go up $2,000 in 10mins. TEN MINUTES. If the spot ETF is approved, this bullrun is going to be insane. Even without the ETF, the fact that the number of bitcoin on exchanges is at a record low + the halving is going to cause the price to appreciate. Simple supply and demand. Then there's inflation. It's going to get much worse. The fiat ponzi scheme/experiment, whatever you want to call it, is coming to an end. More and more people are going to start fleeing to hard assets, and there's nothing harder or verifiably scarcer out there currently than bitcoin.

The Fed is going to keep printing money to make interest payments, digging a deeper hole, making everyone's money more worthless.

This video will goes in-depth on the above graphs/tweet threads:

Last edited:
Daps
new FINE video that explains what happened to PEPE and how FINE was the result is pinned to FINE’s telegram channel. i tried to paste the video here, but it doesn’t seem to have a url with which i can link it here.

view it here:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@I Really Mean It

0xbe pepe might be running again. last time these 2 EMA lines crossed it had the big run up & they look close to crossing again. Plus the burn wallet already at 12% so there's even less coins circulating this time around. it took about 6 days from the cross to the top of the peak last time and the dip landed even higher this time so a similar run up can see it getting close to a penny. who knows how many will have been burnt by then.

SvL75HCW

Daps
@I Really Mean It

0xbe pepe might be running again. last time these 2 EMA lines crossed it had the big run up & they look close to crossing again. Plus the burn wallet already at 12% so there's even less coins circulating this time around. it took about 6 days from the cross to the top of the peak last time and the dip landed even higher this time so a similar run up can see it getting close to a penny. who knows how many will have been burnt by then.

SvL75HCW

good to know. did you put any money in FINE? supposedly, lord kek is about to publish a medium article explaining what went down with PEPE. i’m unsure if it’ll have much of an impact on the price. i think the community is fairly informed on what happened. i imagine those on the fence are looking to see if he can replicate what he did with PEPE.

for some unknown reason, pepe 2.0 enjoyed a slight pump. i have no clue why, since there doesn’t seem to be any news to fuel it. it seems to have happened out of the blue.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
good to know. did you put any money in FINE? supposedly, lord kek is about to publish a medium article explaining what went down with PEPE. i’m unsure if it’ll have much of an impact on the price. i think the community is fairly informed on what happened. i imagine those on the fence are looking to see if he can replicate what he did with PEPE.

for some unknown reason, pepe 2.0 enjoyed a slight pump. i have no clue why, since there doesn’t seem to be any news to fuel it. it seems to have happened out of the blue.

nah didn't get in fine. i did see some paal thing shilled but didnt grab. looks to be dipping tho. might have to track fine and see whats going on but might just hold on everything for now.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Little bit more XRP threw some change on Shib...:birdman: before i go back to work see if I can throw a small bag on XRP if i can. and after this just sit on everything i got..
Perfect timing 🥂sec dropped the lawsuit against the ceo