1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I think McAfee's credibility was hurt this week when dude just started picking basically every penny coin there was, especially when he picked Reddcoin and people mapped the pre-pump before his tweet and the exit.
How the fukk did he have any credibility to begin with :mindblown:

I never checked his twitter but I kept thinking to myself "this can't be the John McAfee that allegedly killed his neighbor because he poisoned his dogs, this can't be the John McAfee that was allegedly living with an underage girl in Central America trying to make a super sex drug, this can't be the John McAfee that was on the run and ended up caught in Belize/Guatemala".

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Got a broadcast error trying to send it to binance. Tried again. Got a broadcast error. Now the balance is 0 and there's no deposit on binance

I think it's just a tor connection issue. At least I hope so cause I got 9k in there. I'll fukking flip out.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
How the fukk did he have any credibility to begin with :mindblown:

I never checked his twitter but I kept thinking to myself "this can't be the John McAfee that allegedly killed his neighbor because he poisoned his dogs, this can't be the John McAfee that was allegedly living with an underage girl in Central America trying to make a super sex drug, this can't be the John McAfee that was on the run and ended up caught in Belize/Guatemala".

He's got the midas touch right now, but he overstepped his boundries with Reddcoin, flew too close to the sun on that one.

Got a broadcast error trying to send it to binance. Tried again. Got a broadcast error. Now the balance is 0 and there's no deposit on binance

How long ago? I don't think it would just be lost like that.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I just restarted my phone @montro @Malta and it's appearing in my wallet again but I don't trust it. I'm going to try sending like 5 coins

Edit: now it's showing 0 again

This is the reason I was keeping mine on the exchange. I just moved everything to the tor wallet earlier today :francis: