1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ethereum is garbage. There should have been a permanent solution to gas fees. When I was farming on Binance chain gas was .06-.08 on average. At worst you'd see .18-.32 and that was extremely rare.

I think that's what Shib is trying to do. they trying to be the next etherum by having their own network and projects... :ld: just a thought...

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't wanna know him breh lol.

he been calling for a big bear market and drop to like 10k since earlier this year if not last year. hasn't posted in a while tho.
Was just going thru my Twitter account I setup just for crypto, haven't checked it in months, was focusing more on my domaining.

He's only posted once in the last 4 months, taking a break because he's basically been off. He still thinks BTC is going to 12k and ETH 500-700. That's crazy.

Damn, I forgot it did get down to 15,800 last November - Bitcoin (BTC) live coin price, charts, markets & liquidity

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Was just going thru my Twitter account I setup just for crypto, haven't checked it in months, was focusing more on my domaining.

He's only posted once in the last 4 months, taking a break because he's basically been off. He still thinks BTC is going to 12k and ETH 500-700. That's crazy.

Damn, I forgot it did get down to 15,800 last November - Bitcoin (BTC) live coin price, charts, markets & liquidity

That would be a major liquidation

Regardless, DCA...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's a clown. Couldn't take being wrong and being the butt of jokes so he fled. He can't take credit if the market tanks now.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be a major liquidation

Regardless, DCA...
Yeah, don't think it's going that low again.
--------------
Finally got some XRP, just a little. Had some funds left over in my Crypto.com account that I forgot about and it's available there. Had moved all my crypto off that platform since I thought it might collapse when those others were going down.

Trying to figure out which crypto I want to focus on. Have been converting some into others, down to 12.

Just converted all my ATOM to BTC since I read/watched something about it probably not being around in the future. Not really competing.

So BTC, ETH obvious ones. Maybe get more into XRP.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to catch up on things, XRP is right there to buy on Coinbase. Will transfer out of crypto.com. Think I will move this one up to my top 3, go heavy on it since it’s not a security according to that recent ruling. The SEC is appealing it but I think they will fail

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's a clown. Couldn't take being wrong and being the butt of jokes so he fled. He can't take credit if the market tanks now.
Yea, his $200-300k BTC prediction 2 yrs ago got a lot of folks holding bags.
But after he predicted the fall from $40k his head and following got pretty big and people forgot about it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
--------------
Finally got some XRP, just a little. Had some funds left over in my Crypto.com account that I forgot about and it's available there. Had moved all my crypto off that platform since I thought it might collapse when those others were going down.

Trying to figure out which crypto I want to focus on. Have been converting some into others, down to 12.

Just converted all my ATOM to BTC since I read/watched something about it probably not being around in the future. Not really competing.

The only thing you should be converting to right now is USDC :ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
--------------

I'm buying some XRP on payday... :blessed: finally...

I wish i brought years ago when i was actually on binance but :francis: you live and learn

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only thing you should be converting to right now is USDC :ufdup:

ya just moved some ETH into USDC earlier tonight (that I’ve allotted for purchasing memes)…don’t like how fast it’s dropped these last few weeks…it was practically at $2k now almost down to $1500

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I went to buy XRP this morning through my trust wallet and they asking me all these questions just to buy it. such as my SSN and wanting me to verify my identity with a selfies???WTF is this shyt???:dahell: crypto supposed to be anonymous for the most part why would i give out my SSN like that???

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to buy XRP this morning through my trust wallet and they asking me all these questions just to buy it. such as my SSN and wanting me to verify my identity with a selfies???WTF is this shyt???:dahell: crypto supposed to be anonymous for the most part why would i give out my SSN like that???

that’s madness!