1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to start paying more attention to how much some of these first buyer wallets are up by the time I see a token…was looking at one token (not in it just watching it to see when folks would dump) and some of these wallets were already up 1000x before the token had reached an mcap of $500k…that might be why $1M mcap turns into such a dumping ground with some of these tokens…by that time the casuals like us take notice and FOMO in and create more exit liquidity…I want to be a dev. :pachaha:

seriously tho…on the other hand I noticed another token where the early buyers were “only” up about 10x by the time I noticed the token which I think presents casual buyers with a relatively fair chance of not getting dumped on as quickly…just something I’ll pay more attention to…it sounds obvious as hell but sometimes I see a project at an mcap of $100-500k and think it’s “early” but if it’s not a “based” dev or someone with ambitions of running a high mcap project (and making significantly more money by getting listed on exchanges) then that can be pretty late entry territory depending on how much they paid for tokens upon deployment

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I need to start paying more attention to how much some of these first buyer wallets are up by the time I see a token…was looking at one token (not in it just watching it to see when folks would dump) and some of these wallets were already up 1000x before the token had reached an mcap of $500k…that might be why $1M mcap turns into such a dumping ground with some of these tokens…by that time the casuals like us take notice and FOMO in and create more exit liquidity…I want to be a dev. :pachaha:

seriously tho…on the other hand I noticed another token where the early buyers were “only” up about 10x by the time I noticed the token which I think presents casual buyers with a relatively fair chance of nit getting dumped on as quickly…just something I’ll pay more attention to
:ohhh: :russ: :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I feel y'all on the memecoin rants. It's like getting in early isn't always a guarantee cuz the big wallets gonna pump what they want regardless of how things look. Can have all the metrics at 100 across the board and be early but they'll pump some other random shyt that an influencer like that chick mentioned earlier might've told them to buy. I tried switching up my strategy recently to see if it helps. I'd rather hunt by volume instead of time. So on dexsniffer instead of sitting my minutes & looking for tokens that recently released, I would sort by highest volume and then look down the list based on time. So if it has high volume but is like over a day or 12 hours old then I'll ignore it & focus more on those that are only a few hours old but have good volume & momentum. Cuz getting in early may not always guarantee that everyone else will be interested. Of course gotta check all the other metrics too but I get to see if there's a retrace and how a fib retracement looks on the chart as well. Plus less likely to be a scam cuz it's already few hours old and test results all look good at the time.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no doubt...I still pop in here all the time looking for memecoin babble lol
I feel y'all on the memecoin rants. It's like getting in early isn't always a guarantee cuz the big wallets gonna pump what they want regardless of how things look. Can have all the metrics at 100 across the board and be early but they'll pump some other random shyt that an influencer like that chick mentioned earlier might've told them to buy. I tried switching up my strategy recently to see if it helps. I'd rather hunt by volume instead of time. So on dexsniffer instead of sitting my minutes & looking for tokens that recently released, I would sort by highest volume and then look down the list based on time. So if it has high volume but is like over a day or 12 hours old then I'll ignore it & focus more on those that are only a few hours old but have good volume & momentum. Cuz getting in early may not always guarantee that everyone else will be interested. Of course gotta check all the other metrics too but I get to see if there's a retrace and how a fib retracement looks on the chart as well. Plus less likely to be a scam cuz it's already few hours old and test results all look good at the time.

now that I have a better understanding of this meme space I shudder to read some of my earlier “babble” posts…I was naive enough (nice word for “stupid”) to think a “cool” meme/narrative was enough to galvanize everyone into a coin but that couldn’t be more wrong…it takes a dev with money/resources like sometimes connections to multiple influencers and whales to get a coin going past a certain point (as opposed to looking to rug/kill the chart within a day or two) and many times even that’s not enough if the community ultimately doesn’t buy into it which can then transform the project into something more “organic”

but early on a lot of the volume, holder count and price run-up is heavily manipulated in an attempt to attract as many casual buyers as possible…it’s crazy to see a coin holder count run up with crazy volume just for it to literally stop/come to a slow crawl bcuz the project runners realize ppl aren’t buying into it…and if you’re not behind the scenes to see which dev, influencers, whales are in a project early on, the only indicators are high volume and rapid holder count since that can only be manipulated for so long

ideally it’s good to wait 24-48 hours to track a meme to see if it continues to perform after such a quick run up to get a better idea of how “real” some of the momentum is…but by then it can be too late if you’re looking to get in position to gain maximum profit without putting in too much money…so sometimes if I feel it’s on track to reach a certain holder count by that time (coupled with existing high volume) I’ll take a chance and buy in…I’ll buy a little more than I initially want to so if there’s a brief run, I can take out what I initially invested to CYA and then let the rest ride…this helps me minimize/eliminate potential loss which can feel like a win in itself with some of these coins lol

I was running myself crazy messing with dexspy for a minute…granted that little stretch made me able to spot a lot of bullshyt a mile away which is practically all of it lol…but now I just look at the list of pairs (below hot pairs) on the first page of dextools and sort it by volume…and I look at how old it is too…if I see something “brewing”, I’ll then check holder count and decide if I want to take a chance and jump in it early…if I do, I watch the price action for a while waiting for an opportunity to sell enough (if momentum continues) to cover what I put in but still leave me with enough tokens for it to be worth it if it can turn into something “real”

in the meantime, I’ve come to “appreciate” the yourpop dude on some “devil you know” shyt…he’s been attached to some based devs that led to PEPE2.0, X and now XRP in the last few months…everything is manipulated from early on but these are coins that developed enough momentum to run long/high enough which creates room for the casuals to eat at the little table lol…very dirty/rigged game but there’s still room for degens to make some money (there have been legit opportunities within those coins I mentioned to realistically turn 3 figures into 5)…I get the degens tag tho bcuz you have to be a glutton for some of the punishment/losses you will take in the meantime trying to seek out these memes that don’t get rugged/die within a day or two…shyt is barely one step above gambling lol (speaking on memes and not the space as a whole)…and still it’s fun…as folks say—degen “responsibly”:pachaha:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lmaoooooo love that wall st. chart…I remember the very first loss I took in crypto…my personal reaction was so poor…I thought the guys in my group were “setting me up” (I couldn’t have been in a better group of ppl btw and learned A LOT from them having absolutely no trading experience whatsoever) and yes I literally blamed the government and asked myself why don’t they have something in place to protect investors from taking losses? :mjlol: then maybe a few days later I saw that very same wall st. chart and saw that my reaction was very common…good learning experience

*edit*

ironically the token is still around technically…granted it’s all but dead lol

this was in the summer of 2017…it actually had a very nice rebound later that year but I had moved onto other projects by then as I learned more about the space

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝟰

After two days of testing and tweaking parameters to achieve "ready" state Shibarium is now enhanced and optimized. As mentioned it is still in testing, but producing blocks.

Moreover, we have enabled a new monitoring system and additional fail safes including rate limiting at the RPC level and auto server reset in case we get a huge level of traffic again.

We are almost ready to reopen to the public.

HOW TO FIND FUDDERS
Fud sucks. Among other things, it's designed to either make you sell your bags (so the fudder can buy in), or convince you that the fudder is important, or deserves your attention so they can get you to buy their crappy (ruggable) product instead. You'll be able to tell fudders as they constantly switch their compliants as the Fud becomes provably false considering things advancing and changing as we remain agile.

For instance, one piece of fud is that Shibarium was never going to come. Kek. Fud ded. Another was that I am not focused on decentralization. This fud is now also laughable as I've presented what is, arguably, the most comprehensive decentralization document the world has ever seen. I don't know what the next fud will be, but I look forward to disproving it through hard work and dedication to our ethos, ecosystem, and state.

TO THE WINNERS
A good fren of mine said something powerful today: "Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on the winners."

For the upcoming winners, the protocols, people, and projects that are ready to work on Shibarium, we look forward to talking about your work and telling the world about you. For those wondering what you can do on Shibarium, outside of delegation, there answer lies within these protocols, products, and services. Just like the amazing platforms on Eth, there will be a host of platforms to chose from on Shibarium, and I need to take a moment before we go public to mention once again that everyone should DYOR (DTOR ...Do Their Own Research) on any project, product, token, service, platform or whatever else may exist on Shibarium so that they make decisions that won't affect their well being long term.

DYOR should be your mantra.

NEXT STEPS
Tomorrow additional validators will go live, giving even more options for you to stake your BONE for a share of the rewards earned for these two roles in our society. Testing will wrap up, and we will prepare for public consumption once again.

Speaking of our society, tomorrow we will start implementing the ShibPaper so that within this year, we can have more than just a framework, but a working system for governance and management that proves our perpetual decentralized digital nation state is real and here to change the world.

Rest well ShibArmy.
Sincerely,
Shy

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Fud sucks. Among other things, it's designed to either make you sell your bags (so the fudder can buy in), or convince you that the fudder is important, or deserves your attention so they can get you to buy their crappy (ruggable) product instead. You'll be able to tell fudders as they constantly switch their compliants as the Fud becomes provably false considering things advancing and changing as we remain agile.

For instance, one piece of fud is that Shibarium was never going to come. Kek. Fud ded. Another was that I am not focused on decentralization. This fud is now also laughable as I've presented what is, arguably, the most comprehensive decentralization document the world has ever seen. I don't know what the next fud will be, but I look forward to disproving it through hard work and dedication to our ethos, ecosystem, and state.

you really believe that a man who "does not know what the next negative this about SHIB will be" already knows that it will be because "people want to buy your bags, want your to buy their bags or want to seem important"?

:patrice: