1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you really believe that a man who "does not know what the next negative this about SHIB will be" already knows that it will be because "people want to buy your bags, want your to buy their bags or want to seem important"?

:patrice:

IDK I just think the fud frustates him because he's just trying to put out a good project and haters come out the woodwork to tear it down for nothing... it would piss me off too...:manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:thread has been completely hijacked. change this shyt to the official memecoin thread

thread would be several pages back if folks were to talk about anything else since it’s a bear…no one’s stopping folks from sharing other crypto information tho…but it’s all crypto-related…that’s why I initially started using spoilers cuz folks would look to “complain”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is from the twitter account @Supa dropped a while back…he has his hands in everything…blue chips, burgeoning utility projects and yes memes too…it’s been a slow and steady upward build for about a little over a week now…

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
this is from the twitter account @Supa dropped a while back…he has his hands in everything…blue chips, burgeoning utility projects and yes memes too…it’s been a slow and steady upward build for about a little over a week now…

I gotta get back to checking his page.. like you said he drops all type of gems periodically

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta get back to checking his page.. like you said he drops all type of gems periodically

yeah he provides a good mix of different types of projects and he offers some “philosophy”/thoughts on the crypto landscape and things behind the scenes too…he does some soft-shilling occasionally but he’ll mention it once/twice then back off…I notice a lot of crypto folks with a larger following follow him as well even tho he seems comparatively “low key”

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 did PEPE come in hot out the gate as far as volume/holders or was it a slow burn initially and if so how long did it take to catch fire?

I think it was decent but not too crazy for first 2 weeks or so. Still had higher volume than normal first few days cuz of the whole meme thing. Also was seeing lot of spaces on the coin especially from Pauly but those have died down.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf:

HpSAWBf.png

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy. I know Vitalik sent like a million bucks to CB so I'm guessing there's full blown panic and crazy gas fees.

Ethereum is garbage. There should have been a permanent solution to gas fees. When I was farming on Binance chain gas was .06-.08 on average. At worst you'd see .18-.32 and that was extremely rare.